85

Taehyung ran in to the hospital immediately finding Jin laying his head on Namjoon's lap you could obviously tell he was drained and then there in the center laid Jungkook in the bed with puffy eyes and his arm bandaged up but also he had belt like restraint around his arms restraining him from moving. Taehyung quickly went into the room grabbing Jungkook's hand "Baby I'm here everything's gonna be alright" Taehyung said to the sleeping boy before he was pulled away from him by An angry Jin and Namjoon and dragged out into the hallway "How could you" Jin yelled at him getting nurses around them attention Namjoon moved his hand on Jin's shoulder notifying him to calm down and to lower his voice.
"What are you talking about I don't know what's going on what did I do and what happened to Jungkook" Taehyung asked almost in tears he obviously could tell by the looks of Jungkook was that he cut himself but he didn't know why and he didn't know why he was being yelled at.
"You have a lot of nerve to break up with my precious baby and then act as if you didn't do anything, he loved you so much and you just break it off with him through a text" Jin said loudly making tears roll down Taehyung's face he didn't know about anything Jin was talking about "Jin I never broke up with Jungkook I was out with my friends I didn't text him" Taehyung said and Jin immediately pulled out Jungkook's phone going straight to the messages as proof, Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes reading these messages he then pulled out his phone going to his messages but Jungkook's name wasn't there he never texted Hungkook "I didn't send those some one must have Gotten on my phone when I was watching the game" Taehyung said and Namjoon somewhat felt relief from that knowing that Taehyung wasn't the one who sent it which means that he's not the careless asshole he used to be "If you didn't send it then which one of your idiotic friends did it because I'm gonna kill them for hurting my baby like that" Jin said bursting out into tears again all the stress taking over him, Namjoon engulfed him into a hug rubbing the back of his neck calming him down "I'll figure out who did it don't worry Jin but can I please talk to him" He begged and to his luck Jin nodded his head before him and Namjoon walked off to give the two some privacy.