46

Jungkook's Diary

Things were going so well with me and Taehyung we haven't had any arguments at all really ever since we started dating which will be 4 months next week for our anniversary he said he was going to take me out on a date he won't tell me where were going but I know that I'll love it either way he never disappoints me.

I've been 3 months clean now Taehyung is always keeping me on track always telling me that I don't need a razor to feel better because he is there to make me feel better . I don't understand how he can be so understanding with all my problems he understands and tries to help me work through it.

Even on days when I feel gross and don't want to eat or even look in the mirror he's always there to tell me I'm beautiful to kiss my stomach so much it tickles to carry me around the room like I'm his princess to lay in bed with me till I feel better he doesn't let me skip meals though he always makes sure I've at least eaten a little portion of food each meal I swear I love this man he promised me he would make me feel beautiful again and Im' starting to feel that way little by little.

The one down side to all this though is that he doesn't tell me his problems only because he doesn't want me to worry but I know he's been going through a hard time.

He's still grieving over his grandmas death even though it was a month ago.

Also the way his family has been acting towards him he's been dealing with this ever since he came out to them but I feel like it's gotten worse ever since they found out that me and him were dating .

He just wants to be accepted by them but they wont budge.

But that's what I don't understand how can you treat your son that way they don't talk to him when ever he stays at their house they don't take him out to dinner when they go with Yugyeom like why is it such a big deal that he likes boys a parent should love their kid regardless of their sexuality.

Taehyung acts like it doesn't bother him but I know it does he's tough but I know he's hurting so I've been trying to be there for him even if he doesn't want to open up to me but that ultimately is my goal.

A/N: im currently in class right now and its so boring someone talk to me