84

3 am
"Baby I'm home" Taehyung said stumbling into his house throwing his keys on the floor being to drunk to even care, Once he didn't hear a response he figured that Jungkook was just in bed sleeping so he flopped on to the couch, he sat there awhile trying to get his eyes to focus but the alcohol in his system wasn't helping "Never drinking again" He groaned out before he started laughing "Till tomorrow" he finished saying.
Taehyung finally got up heading to the bedroom when he felt a sharp pain in his foot "Ahh fuck" he yelped out before he fell on the floor "What the hell" He said picking up a broken picture frame along with his favorite photo of him and Jungkook.
His eyes started to focus and he noticed the blood all along the floor "What the fuck,Jungkook baby are you okay" He yelled out before pulling the glass out of his foot and quickly running into the bedroom to be greeted by nothing, As fear started to fill his state of mind he pulled out his phone as fast as he could searching for Jungkook's number but it couldn't be found "What the hell is going on"Since he couldn't reach Jungkook his next option was the closest person to him but not to his luck Jin didn't pick up.
Tae: Hey is Jungkook with you
Tae: there's blood by the couch
Tae: and I can't find kookie
Tae: I'm worried please call me
~
After sending his text he quickly dialed Namjoon's number and felt relieved when he heard him pick up but that relief soon disappeared when Namjoon started to speak "You fucking piece of shit how could you do this to him he loved you he cherished you and you do this to him" He heard Namjoon scream into the phone.
"What are you talking about where is Jungkook what's going on" Taehyung replied to hear Namjoon scoff at him and monitors start to beep all around him "What the hell is going on" He asked waiting to get a response but nothing came from the receiving line until a couple minutes later after hearing people shouting and nurses rushing around.
"Bad Busan bitch hospital come now" Namjoon hurriedly said before hanging up leaving Taehyung confused as ever as tears started to brim around his eyes, He felt confused and sad he had no idea what was going on but none of that mattered all that mattered was Jungkook so he quickly grabbed his keys off the floor and ran out the house back into his car and making his way to the hospital.