86

Jungkook was still asleep Taehyung could see the tear stains on his puffy eyes and he could see his weak trembling arms.
He carefully rubbed the boys cheeks then placing a kiss on his lips "Kookie I'm here, baby wake up" He said softly rubbing his baby's cheeks and felt Jungkook start to move his head "Hey baby" He said once he saw Jungkook's eyes open and he kept blinking repeatedly Jungkook couldn't tell if this was real or not "Want me" Jungkook choked out not making any sense to the older, Taehyung places his forehead against Jungkook's feeling his warmth before placing another kiss on his cheeks "Baby I wasn't the one who texted you, someone at the party last night did that but don't worry I'm gonna find out who did it I'm so sorry baby boy I love you so much and would never leave you ya gotta know that I'm never going no where I'm always gonna be yours baby" Taehyung said as Jungkook's weak body started to develop more tears and he began to cry Taehyung immediately wiped his tears away kissing the boys face "Go to sleep baby I'm gonna be right here when you wake up" Taehyung said and Jungkook wasted no time closing his eyes and falling asleep while holding the older's hand close to him.
As time went on Jin and Namjoon finally returned motioning for Taehyung to come out and talk to them.
"What's up" He asked nervously hoping that they weren't still mad at him.
"We need to talk about Jungkook" They whispered to him even though no one was around.
"We're sending him away" Jin said to the younger.
A/n: hi
Read wrong number thanks

A/n: hiRead wrong number thanks

^ He is such a fucking daddy