15

TEAHYUNGS POINT OF VIEW

I saw Jungkook on the floor wet and naked with his eyes closed shut and if he wasn't hurt I probably wouldn't have been able to contain myself but since he was hurt I picked up his towel and ran it over to him and covered him up after helping him up I realized I was holding on to his hand and when I looked down at his arm that's when I saw it " let go " Jungkook said while trying to push me off of him I finally let go and walked out of the bathroom slamming the door shut .

I started pacing around the room "This is all my fault" I say over and over again I feel like my head is about to explode with all the thoughts going through it . he could have killed himself and what would I have done knowing that I wasn't there to help him I wouldn't have even been able to say goodbye . My thoughts were cut off when I heard the shower turn off I didn't know what I was gonna say to him i'm mad at him but on the other hand i'm sad that he feels the need to do that so I can either scold him or cuddle him and let him know i'm here for him .

I went and sat on his chair in front of his desk and waited silently for him to come out finally I heard the door open and I saw him walk out he looked at me with sad eyes and then looked back down to the floor then he started walking towards his bed , My eyes followed him he still kept his head down low.

"It's not what you think it is Tae" I heard him say and at that point I wasn't showing any emotion but what he said just pissed me off . "It's not what you think " I said " It's not what you think " I said again louder this time " It looks like you've been cutting your self trying to kill yourself so it is exactly what it looks like Jungkook" I yelled at him .

I could tell he was starting to feel bad I could see him biting on his lip when I noticed a tear fall down his face "I'm not normal I have a problem I can't help it " he said while wiping his tear away head still hung low I let the anger roll out of me and felt the sadness run up me .

" Why Jungkook why do you do this " I ask containing my tears

" I hate myself I just want to die " he whispered and thats when I let it go the tears started rolling down my face this was the first time i've ever cried in front of someone other than Namjoon Hyung.

I ran over to Jungkook and wrapped my arms around him tightly making us both lay down on his bed we were laying on our sides both facing each other I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I could feel his tears falling on my chest meanwhile my tears were falling on his shirt I held him even tighter.

" Nothing is wrong with you I promise i'm gonna help you Jungkook your not alone any more i'm here for you now baby " I said into his ear .

We just laid there like that for awhile still hugging I moved my head back to see if he was asleep I saw that his eyes were closed so I slipped out from under and got up to go turn off the lights and leave .

" Stay with me tonight " I heard my bunny boy say lightly so I turned off the lights and crawled back into bed I threw the blanket over us and grabbed on to Jungkook positioning him so he would be comfortable his head was laying on my shoulder and I felt his hand rubbing against my chest I put one arm under his head and the other holding his waist.

"Thank you Tae" I heard him saying in his tired voice we were both pretty tired since it was around 3 am " Good night baby " I said and then kissed him on his forehead before falling asleep together wrapped in each others warmth .

A/N: im tired and this is hard to write and im going to fast considering were only on chapter 15