34

"Take your pants off Jungkook"

No movement was made from the younger.

"Or do you want daddy to take it off for you?" Taehyung said while walking closer to the younger. Jungkook wasn't prepared for this he didn't think Taehyung would actually do something . Jungkook was still frozen with his mouth ajar while Taehyung was now hovering over him.

Jungkook was soon brought out of his thoughts when he felt Taehyung now massaging his dick roughly "Tae" Jungkook said through his muffled moans he was trying to stop but he felt to much pleasure .

Taehyung then pulled off Jungkook's pants and was now on his knees on the floor while Jungkook was laying down on the bed still getting his 'massage'. Jungkook was embarrassed so he had his eyes shut tight . He felt Taehyung grab his thighs and pull him closer to his face.

Jungkook and Taehyung haven't done anything like this before they could've but Taehyung has told Jungkook that he wanted to wait but after Jungkook teasing him at dinner he had to get his baby boy back.

Taehyung mouthed Jungkook's clothed member leaving Jungkook as a moaning mess "Tae Yugyeom's here" Jungkook said through his moans again but Taehyung didn't care and kept his mouth on top of Jungkooks dick through his red boxers, His fingers now running through the elastic band slowly pulling it off until he was interrupted by Jungkook squirming underneath him "Tae please, Tae stop" And with that Taehyung stopped his actions and straightened up to be facing the younger "Jungkook this is the only time you will ever catch me on my knees so what's wrong?" Taehyung asked and it's not like he was lying Taehyung ain't no sub but he was concerned as to why Jungkook was stopping him .

" I'm not ready " Jungkook said and with that Taehyung hopped back on to bed and pulled Jungkook into his arms "I'm sorry for teasing you and then not letting you do anything Tae" Jungkook said feeling remorseful he knew it wasn't nice to act all bold and get Taehyung turned on just for him to tell him to stop.

"It's okay Jungkook if your not ready then i'm not ready, I don't want to do anything you don't want to do. Remember baby this relationship isn't based off sex it's based off of love, our love" Tae said while rubbing his baby's back to reassure him that he wasn't mad and was okay with waiting, then planting a kiss on his forehead .Jungkook felt lucky to have a boyfriend like Tae , Who wouldn't rush him to do things he wasn't ready to do , To just love him either way .

" I'll be ready soon I promise " Jungkook said leaning into Taehyung's touch that comforted him so much .

" No rush sweetness"

The room was silent and the boys were cuddling momentarily "Hey but what makes you think I'm bottom what if I want to be top" Jungkook said making Taehyung instantly laugh , Jungkook hit Taehyung's arm playfully "Don't laugh i'm being serious" He said while pouting.

"Jungkook i'm sorry but you will never top me so get that thought out of your head " Taehyung said then giggling once more because lets be real here Jungkook is a sub and thats facts.

Jungkook started to pout even more like a child which Taehyung noticed "Ugh come here little boy" Taehyung said then pulling Jungkook on to his lap "Stop pouting you look like a baby "

Jungkook being Jungkook he decided to do the opposite of what Taehyung had told him and he decided to pout even more ."Your gonna be the death of me baby boy, Anyways do you think Jin Hyung liked me ?" Taehyung asked Jungkook in hope to change the subject luckily it worked seeing how Jungkook's frown soon turned into a smile and the younger jumping harshly on Taehyung's lap earning a loud groan from Taehyung .

"Oo sorry TaeTae and yes I think he did like you which i'm so glad about, i'm happy you two can get along because you two mean the most to me in this whole entire world" Jungkook said clasping his hands together out of happiness.

"Your so cute you know that? " Taehyung said making the younger blush still smiling widely ."I hope he does like me he seems really cool I can see why Namjoon Hyung likes him he's really funny and a great cook" He finished saying.

"Yeah he's great, Namjoon is lucky to have him" Jungkook said .

The two boys now laying down getting ready to sleep.

"That reminds me thank you for eating tonight Jungkook your doing so well "Taehyung said pulling him closer and the blankets over them .

Jungkook breathed in and out heavily he really was trying his best to not self harm and to eat more, it was a struggle surely but luckily for him he now has a great support system which has been making him feel better .

"Thanks Tae i'm clean one week now" Jungkook said.

"That's great" Tae said with much enthusiasm "I'm proud of you , You've got this Jungkook your so strong "

After their long night conversations the young couple finally began to be sleepy.

" i love you jungkook"

"i love you taehyung"

'Goodnight my love'