96

Jk POV

Today's the day, It's officially me and Taehyungies two year anniversary. Today two years ago Taehyung and I made it official forever it changed everything he's the best boyfriend out there.

Taehyungie deserves the best he always treats me so well he always makes sure I'm okay he's very sweet to me and gives me so much love when I really don't deserve it so today I'm gonna treat him like a king and there's nothing he can do about it.

"Hyungie" I yelled running into the bedroom jumping on Taehyung waking him up I know I should have let him get his rest but hey today's our anniversary there's no time to sleep.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me down kissing me on my lips, His breath smelled terrible not that I minded though that's my man I can tolerate it.

"Babe guess what today is" I said as I continued to bounce around on his lap him groaning before he pulled me off of him and next to him instead, I saw a smile appear on his face "let me guess hmm today is the day I got the most sweetest cutest nicest beautifullest boyfriend ever two years ago" He said and I couldn't help but to smile at that as he kissed me some more on my now pink cheeks while nodding my head as a yes that he was correct.

"I'm gonna take such good care of you today Hyungie and your gonna love every bit of it" I said poking his nose while sitting up in bed and he soon followed my actions with a confused look on his face "What do you mean today is our day let's take care of each other" He said to me but I didn't care I wanted to be the one to take care of him to treat him the way he treats me I know I should do it more often but it's hard too when he's the one doing it to me so I dedicate this day to him.

"Nope I'm taking care of you now lay in bed and I'll go prepare your breakfast my beautiful boyfriend" I said then skipping out of our bedroom and heading straight to the kitchen, I whipped out all the supplies I would need to make him the little buffet he deserves, Hyungie never gets a big breakfast because he always leaves early for work so today he will get French toast with a strawberry compote along with scrambled eggs with extra cheese and extra turkey sausage just the way he likes it and I can't forget about the blueberry pancakes with strawberry syrup and extra whipped cream on top and of course orange juice and a cup of hot chocolate today he is my baby and I want my baby's stomach to be full by the end of this meal.

I slayed in the kitchen for over an hour before Taehyung came out of the bedroom shirtless, Of course he had to be shirtless how am I supposed to pay attention to my cooking when my super hot boyfriend is over there looking like a snack "Hyungie you weren't supposed to leave bed" I scolded I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he leaned into my back "I missed you" He said and I felt my cheeks turn pink and it wasn't because of the hot stove.

"This all looks amazing" He complimented me before going to the table to take a seat, Oh boy I hope he enjoys it all. I took all the food and laid it on the table and watched as his eyes widened when the food kept coming he looked so cute.

"Happy two year anniversary baby I love you" I said to him and he just smiled so wide showing me that cute box smile of his before he got up and gave me a warm hug "Your the best baby I love you too" He whispered in my ear giving me a small kiss as well and then he hurriedly went back to the table and started digging in to his meal I could tell he liked it because he has a tendency to moan when ever his food is good, Weird right but that's my hubby.

As I was watching him eat with a smile on my face he pulled me on to his lap "Eat some honey" He insisted but I shook my head this was his meal not mine but still his stubborn butt didn't take no for an answer so I took a bite of his pancake and of course he'd be childish and make sure the syrup gets all over my nose "Hyungie it's so sticky" I whined but he just laughed in my face while grabbing a napkin "I'm sorry your just too cute my little baby" He said wiping my nose off but I got all flustered and hid myself in the crook of his neck which he loved as he ran his hand along my side.