26

Taehyung woke up under the willow tree from the sound of a call coming in on his phone. He picked it up hesitant because he had an idea of who was calling and of course he was right .

He declined Jungkook's phone call and right before he was about to throw his phone down again his phone started buzzing getting a spam text from the young boy .

Taehyung really wasn't in the mood what could Jungkook say that could make up for him being a cheating boyfriend .

From BabyBoy

edit name yes or no

yes

Jungkook

name changed

From Jungkook :

Taehyung please let me explain it really wasn't what it looked like

I was forced to by jin please just come over so I can tell you in person and apologize

I don't want to lose you

unless it's too late

Have I lost you already Taehyung

Taehyung put his phone down thinking about what he really did have to say and how Jin had anything to do with this .

He didn't know whether to believe him or not ."He says he doesn't want to lose me but that's not what it fucking looked like " Taehyung said out loud to himself .

He didn't respond to the boy for about 40 minutes thinking hard about what he should say. maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he let Jungkook explain maybe it really wasn't what he thought maybe his mind was just playing games with him .

Taehyung didn't want to risk losing his boyfriend incase it really wasn't what he thought so he decided to give it a shot and text the boy back .

To Jungkook

I'll be there soon

He sent the reply fast and then shut off his phone and started to head back to the cafe where he left his car and that's when it hit him.

"Fuck I left Yugyeom with out a ride home " He said while face palming himself he felt bad that he forgot about his little brother especially when they were just starting to get closer . He knew once he came home that he would have to make it up to him.

Taehyung made it to his car and started driving to his Boyfri- to Jungkook's house. He kept getting closer and closer and his anxiety was getting worse he had no idea what he was walking into and he was scared of the out come .

Taehyung got out of his car and quietly started walking towards Jungkook's window at one point he just wanted to turn around and run away but deep down he wanted an explanation.

He opened the window and slid through seeing the younger jump up out of bed with teary eyes starting to walk towards him as if he was going to hug him and Taehyung felt very nervous .

"Don't touch me "