24

Yugyeom walked in the house after walking for over an hour since Taehyung just left him at the cafe with no ride back .When he entered the house he went around looking for Taehyung mostly to scold him for leaving him and the other part to comfort him . He didn't care that Jungkook was gay and he didn't care that his brother was gay but he was concerned that they were dating because if they ever broke up it would effect him and Jungkook's friendship he thought but that didn't matter right now .

Yugyeom walked around the house but couldn't find him any where he then decided to call him but the call went straight to voice mail. He called over 15 times but no answer he then decided to stop trying he probably thought that he was just going to stay at Namjoon's house or something .

"Jin Hyung " Jungkook called out as soon as he got home he was very prepared on telling jin what was going on . Jin ran out from his room to greet Jungkook with a hug " How did your date go sweetie? " He asked with a smile on his face but the smile on his face then disappeared after he saw Jungkook's puffy red eyes " Have you been crying?" Jin asked suddenly .Jungkook pulled Jin towards the couch implying that he take a seat which he did "Hyung I have to tell you something and I don't know how your going to react but I just want to apologize in advance "He said to the older before sitting down himself.

Jin waited patiently for the younger to speak and then he finally did Jungkook took a deep breath to relax himself then he started to talk " I know I told you that I wasn't and I know I shouldn't have lied to you I just didn't know how to tell you but it is true I am g-gay " jungkook told him and a tear seeped down his face.

"Don't cry that's okay when I first came out it was hard for me too don't be sad " Jin said trying to give Jungkook a hug but Jungkook interrupted him before he could " That's not all" He said then taking another breath before speaking " I do have a boyfriend you may know him and you may not approve but I really like him and he brings me happiness and I think I love him "

"Who is it" Jin replied he was curious who the boy is that makes his Jungkookie happy

"It's Kim Taehyung Yugyeom's brother " He said and that's when he saw jin frown.

" Jungkook that boy is nothing but trouble and a bully "

Jungkook did not care about the bad things about his boyfriend he knew the real Taehyung and he didn't care about Tehyung's past "Hyung I don't want to be rude but there is nothing you can say that will make leave him because at the END OF THE DAY he's the person I want to be with for the rest of my life"

GUYS I WROTE THIS CHAPTER IN MY NOTES ON MY OLD COMPUTER AND IT DIDN'T SAVE ALL OF IT SO THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER WHILE I TRY AND THINK OF WHAT THE REST OF THE CHAPTER SAID

IM SO SORRY I REALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD SAVE