38❌SMUT❌

❌SMUT❌ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO READ SMUT OR JUST DONT WANT TO THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER

A/N: I've only ever written smut one other time but I didn't like it so I deleted it , This will be my second time so it probably Isn't any good but I did read a guide on how to write smut so hopefully that will help me lol sorry if it sucks people.

Here we go boiiii

"Take my virginity"

Taehyung stood there holding his baby close to him wondering if he should or if he shouldn't , Taehyung wanted to of course and he did tell Jungkook that once he turned 16 they could .

"Jungkook are you sure?"

Jungkook nodded his head he knew what he wanted in fact he was planning on asking Taehyung to take his virginity all day he was ready he even put on the gift that he had bought for Taehyung ;) He couldn't have been more prepared .

"Take me daddy "

With that Taehyung picked up Jungkook bridal style and started walking back to the house every step giving Jungkook small kisses on his lips till they finally reached the bedroom. Taehyung gave Jungkook one more kiss before setting him down on the bed .

Taehyung went and got a towel and started cleaning the sand off of Jungkook's legs and upper body when he finished he wanted to make sure Jungkook still wanted everything " Do you still want to?"

But Jungkook didn't say anything instead he pulled the older down on him and the two kissed passionately .

Taehyung took that as a yes and started to kiss Jungkook back their lips collided together perfectly Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's bottom lip and then slipped his tongue into the younger's mouth exploring every corner .

Jungkook's hands made it's way to the older's abs rubbing them up and down to get things more heated Jungkook started to grind his body upwards on to Taehyung's making them both hard .

As the kiss broke the two started to catch their breath before Jungkook pulled Taehyungs lips back to his earning little moans from each other.

Taehyung's fingers slipped through Jungkook's swim trunks and he attempted to take them off and succeeded as Taehyung started to rub his hand against Jungkook's dick he suddenly stopped when he felt lace underneath his hand.

"Jungkook why are you wearing those?" He asked as he looked down to see Jungkook in a red laced thong, Jungkook's cheeks turned bright pink " I thought you would like it i'm sorry I can change "

Jungkook got up to go change but was shocked when he was pushed back on the bed and had Taehyung's head in between his legs , "Don't, I love it " Taehyung said as he kissed all over Jungkook's thighs .

Taehyung wanted to see all of Jungkook so he slipped off the thin piece of clothing that was hiding the rest of him . As soon as the piece of clothing was removed Jungkook's hands flew to his face to hide himself.

Taehyung look the boy up and down and then licking his lips "Move your hands baby I wanna see you "

But Jungkook didn't listen "No i'm ugly I don't want to see your reaction to me " He said in a pouting tone Jungkook then felt Taehyungs' bare chest against his.

Taehyung went to Jungkook's ear then whispering "I'll make you feel beautiful" And then attacked Jungkook's neck sucking every spot and soon started sucking harder once Jungkook let out a moan letting Taehyung know that he found the younger's sweet spot .