94

❌WARNING SMUT❌

Taehyung arrived home heading straight to his bedroom ready to relieve some stress with his baby and excited to be greeted by Jungkook but was disappointed when he saw the bed empty and of course he wasn't stupid he knew exactly where Jungkook was, "So disobedient" He said to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae:
I told you no
But you don't listen

Jk:
They dragged me along
Plus it doesn't matter the party is fun and I'm staying

Tae:
No your not
Come home now

Jk:
No

Tae:
Do you want to be punished

Jk:
Do what you got to do boo
But I'm staying

Tae:
We'll see about that

Jk:
What does that mean
Hello
Hello????
Whatever your annoying bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung immediately got in his car turning on his GPS to track his boyfriend and a smirk grew on his face when he saw it quickly locate the young boy "Stupid didn't even turn off find my location" Taehyung said laughing at how stupid Jungkook was. If Jungkook wants to act out then that's okay but Taehyung is gonna teach him how to listen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey cutie" Some stranger said to Jungkook scaring him a little, They had only been at the party for about an hour and Jungkook was having a great time the music was good the people were nice and everyone dancing sucked which made it funny "Hi" Jungkook said quietly feeling a little shy he knows he should be more social but it was still hard for him. "Here by yourself" The guy asked and Jungkook started to feel nervous he couldn't tell if the guy was just being nice or trying to get with him. "No I'm here with my friends since my boyfriend didn't want to come with" Jungkook said making sure to emphasize the word boyfriend, He could tell the guy got the hint because he raised his eyebrow when he said that "Well your boyfriend isn't here right now and you friends are off with other people so why don't you stick with me for tonight" The guy offered and Jungkook thought about it for a minute he knew he should break out of his shell and actually communicate with others so this is the perfect chance, Jungkook nodded his head and the stranger handed him a drink and the two started dancing like crazy having a blast, Jungkook was having such a good time he didn't even notice his boyfriend at the door glaring at him.

"Here take this" The stranger said handing him a small white pill, Jungkook grabbed the pill and examined it "What's this" He asked and the guy took a drink and sipped his pill down before handing Jungkook the drink to take his "It will make us have even more fun don't worry it's safe everyone here is taking it" He said reassuring the younger but what Jungkook didn't know was that he was in fact taking a sex drug, Molly.
Taehyung saw Jungkook dancing with another man and instantly got pissed, He walked over to the bar grabbing a drink turning his back from the younger so he wasn't able to see when Jungkook stupidly took that pill. After swallowing down his drink he walked over to Jungkook jerking him by his shirt "Hyung what are you doing" Jungkook asked with fear in his eyes
"I told you not to come to this fucking party and what did you do... You came and now your dancing with some other guy, let's go" Taehyung said and you could obviously tell from the look on his face and the tone in his voice that he was more then upset. Jungkook wanted to fight back and insist that he stay but he didn't want to make Taehyung angrier so he lowered his head and let the older drag him out of the party and into his car completely forgetting to say bye to his new friend.