63

Filler chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You're so handsome" Jungkook had said

Jungkook and Taehyung were laying on the couch watching a movie, Well I guess you could say Taehyung was watching the movie Jungkook was just sitting there admiring every feature on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung was snapped out of the movie when he heard that and a small smile was gained "No I'm not" Jungkook playfully hit Taehyung's shoulder

"Yes you are" Jungkook said with a pout then changing his position to where he was now sitting on the older's lap.

Jungkook just sat there looking Taehyung in the face very intently not even saying a word.

Taehyung didn't know whether to laugh or feel awkward because he was just being stared at.

"Jungkook what the hell are you doing you haven't even blinked" He said then nervously laughing.

Jungkook finally snapped out of it and smiled at Taehyung "Oh sorry I was just taking in all your beauty" A blush appeared on Taehyung's cheeks as he slightly pushed Jungkook.

"Stop it your making me blush" Taehyung said now covering his face.

This was honestly Jungkook's favorite thing making Taehyung all shy and squirmy and making his cheeks flush red.

He loved seeing Taehyung like that it made his heart warm.

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hands from his face and leaned in placing a kiss on his now pink cheeks "Yeah you super dooper handsome"

"My handsome man" Jungkook whispered before Taehyung captured his lips.