31.5

(Back to last month )

Taehyung took Junkook's wrist and kissed it lightly all over the scars.

"Your perfect and I love you "

Those were the words that Jungkook has yearned to hear for so long and he couldn't believe that Kim Taehyung were saying those few words that he so desperately desired. Jungkook felt nothing but pure happiness at this moment .

"Can I speak now?" Jungkook asked Taehyung breaking the silence and making the older chuckle "Yes go ahead"He told Jungkook then kissing him on the forehead .

Jungkook has always been distant when talking about his feelings ,He never tries to get close with anyone he only had one friend and that was Yugyeom who he's been friends with for forever and he has known Jin for a long time to but they never really made him feel the way he does now and that feeling is happy .

"I've never really talked about my feeling to anyone before ,after my parents died except for like my therapist but he didn't understand, No one understood what I was going through how I felt and how to make me feel better.I always put on a fake smile and-" Jungkook was still speaking but Taehyung cut him off even though Jungkook didn't cut him off when he was speaking .

" But I knew, I saw the hurt in your eyes every time I looked at you " He said to the younger and then stopping to let Jungkook finish what he had to say knowing that he shouldn't have interrupted .

The younger continued " I didn't want you to see it I want you to see me as a man a strong one not some weak little boy ,But today you made me feel different those kind words you've said actually meant something to me now I know because of you ,You showed me that I don't have to be afraid to be who I am that I can be whoever I want to be,That it doesn't matter how I look or all the stupid mistakes I make like breaking our promise i'm still sorry about that but now I know that I don't have to worry about being weak in front of you because you will be here to pick me up and give me strength thank you Taehyung . Thank you so much you've changed my life in less then two months and you've made me so happy " Jungkook finished up saying, eyes teary for the second time this night .

Both the boys cheeks were stained with tears as they stood there holding each others hands while looking deeply in one another's eyes enjoying this blissful moment that they were sharing together .

"I love you too Taehyung thank you for staying with me " Jungkook said and he couldn't feel any happier finally being able to tell some one that he loved them and actually mean it. Knowing that now when he is sad or mad or just feeling anything he won't have to hide it he can share it with someone and not be afraid that they will leave him or see him differently he knew that Taehyung loved him and that he loved him back he knew that Taehyung would never see him that way instead he would be there for the younger and give him exactly what he needs .

After Taehyung heard Jungkook tell him that he loved him back he felt nothing but joy and pulled the younger in a sweet soft passionate kiss . When their lips touched it felt like electricity ran through there veins, Just the smallest touch from one another put them both in a state of euphoria . Everything around them disappeared no surroundings not one sound it was just them two in there own world tasting each others warm lips bringing each other comfort and showing their love through something so simple .

When the two boys were done with there little kissy moment they headed back to Taehyung's car Jungkook planning on staying at his mans house for the night (nothing freaky yet hoes) .

The way back to Taehyung's house Jungkook got on the phone to inform Jin that he wasn't going to be home tonight and the call went wrong when Jin had to bring up a umcomfortable subject.

JK-Hyung I wont be home tonight i'm going to stay with Taehyung if that's okay .

Jin- Of course you can on one condition though.

JK-What is it ?

Jin-NO SEX YOUR TO YOUNG FOR THAT

Jin yelled through the phone loud enough for Taehyung to hear and leaving Jungkook deaf . Jungkook noticed how when Jin said that his eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink .

Jungkook hasn't even thought about having sex with Taehyung yet and he knew now wasn't the right time to be thinking about it but he could'nt help it now that Jin brought it up and Jungkook was going to Taehyung's house . That being said Jungkook started to jump to conclusions silently thinking if something was going to happen once they entered Taehyung's house .

'What if he wants to have sex'

'I don't know how to '

'What if he doesn't like the way my body looks'

'Omg what if-'

Jungkook's thoughts were cut off when he felt Taehyungs hand grab on to his thigh and Taehyung rubbing his thumb in a circular motion ."Were here" The older said then getting out of the car and walking with the boy to his apartment . As they entered Jungkook had gotten stiff and was afraid to lay on the bed with his boyfriend.

Taehyung noticed the boy not moving and came to suspicion "Why aren't you coming to bed?" The older asked walking over to his boyfriend.

Jungkook didn't want to say any thing because he was scared of the answer "Are we having sex?" He asked and that's when Taehyung started to laugh " Jungkook don't let Jin's words get to you of course were not having sex" Taehyung said to him then noticing Jungkooks sour face(sour face wtf ) "Do you not want to have sex with me? " jungkook asked a little set back from the older's answer .Taehyung grabbed on to his precious boy and held his waist tight "That's not want I meant it's not like I don't want to have sex with you it's just too soon right ?" He asked the younger trying to explain his words.

"Yes?Maybe?I don't know?" The younger replied but they both knew deep down it was to soon "Here let me explain better , I want to do that with you but at the right time and most likely that will be after you turn 16 so even if the time is right in a week or two were still going to have to wait a month till your birthday okay ?" He asked once more over explaining as usual .

"What if I don't want to wait that long to feel you" Jungkook asked being more comfortable with the conversation ."Trust me baby i'm gonna take care of you and your needs in other ways you got nothing to worry about baby boy " Taehyung said and then placing a light kiss on his lovers lips .

"I love you Taehyung"

"I love you Jungkookie"

And with that the couple headed to bed falling asleep in each others arms .

A/N: im going to sleep now love you all have a great rest or great morning dont let no stupid hoes get you down