52

JK POV

I walked out of Tae's apartment heading down to Jin Hyung when I suddenly remembered I forgot my math homework on his desk I hurriedly ran back up the steps so I could go back and get it when I looked up and saw something I didn't expect to see.

There he was the love of my life embraced in a hug with his ex boyfriend Park Jimin as soon as I saw that I ran back and got into the car not saying one word to Jin.

There's and explanation there always is an explanation maybe Jimin just showed up and Taehyung didnt know anything about it.

Or maybe he did know about it maybe he purposely invited him over after I left.

What if he leaves me for Jimin

He wouldnt leave me he loves me right?

3RD POV

Jungkook was quiet the whole car ride and Jin could tell something was bugging him because he was usually never that quiet after seeing his boyfriend.

"Hey is everything alright Kook?"

Jungkook finally looked up and came back to reality "Oh yeah I was just thinking about my math test I have tomorrow "He lied but Jin fell for the lie.

"Don't be nervous your gonna pass just like you always do quit worrying plus tomorrows friday be happy you love the weekend" Jin said rubbing the youngers back as they arrived home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was just curled up in bed debating on wheather he should text Taehyung it's not like it would be weird they text each other everynight before they go to sleep but it was currently 11pm and he still hadnt received a single text from him and usually Taehyung was the first to text but not this time.

Jungkook couldn't resist there were too many senerios going on in his head so he did it he texted the older reminding him how much he loves him but not for Taehyung but for himself he really didnt want to lose Taehyung and all he could think was that Taehyung was going to leave him for Jimin.

JK: I love you Taehyung so much your my whole world you make me so happy I don't know what I would do without you. You make everything better you make me feel complete I never want to lose you I want to be with you forever I looveeee youuu soo sooo much.

TAE: You shouldn't be up now you have school in the morning go to sleep Kookie Love you Goodnight Kook

Jungkook sighed and threw his phone to the ground and squeezed his eyes shut

"Atleast he responded"He said to himself.

"But he didnt say I love you he only said love you"

Maybe he just doesnt think there is a difference Taehyung will explain this all too me he won't keep something from me I bet when I see him tomorrow he will tell me all about it I mean why wouldnt he.