36

A/N hola so I came up with a new story idea and only one other person knows what it's gonna be about but for the rest of you it's a surprise but it's going to be great and I can't wait to start writing it ...anyways thank you all for being patient with this story you'll get your smut soon LIKE REAL SOON TOO FUCKING SOON :(

" Long time no see " Yugyeom said as Jungkook entered his house but this time he came to spend the day with Yugyeom instead of Taehyung.

Jungkook and Yugyeom haven't hung out much ever since Taehyung got with Jungkook but they were both glad they had the whole day to hang out and get caught up on each others lives .

"Yugyeom" Jungkook yelled as he tackled him giving him a hug He really did miss his best friend. .

"Yeah you miss me now after ignoring me for weeks"Yugyeom said only teasing though.

Jungkook felt bad about that and instantly started apologizing "I'm sorry Yugy forgive me and i'll buy you lunch" He bribed him for forgivness.

And with that the younger instantly forgave him ,The two boys left the house and started walking down to their local cafe to get some lunch.

"After were done eating can we go to the mall? I need to get my girlfriend something "

"Woah you got a girlfriend who is she ?" Jungkook asked with much excitement to know who his best friend is dating .

Yugyeom stopped in his tracks with a nervous look on his face before finally speaking "Um don't be mad but i'm kind of dating rose you know the girl that kissed you "

Jungkook couldn't believe what he had just heard ,Why would he want to date the girl who almost fucked up his brother and best friends relationship . Jungkook was mad and wanted to tell Yugyeom that he doesn't like it but he couldn't ,Ever since Jungkook started dating Taehyung he felt different he felt loved and that made him feel good so why should Jungkook get to feel that way and not Yugyeom.

"Oh cool i'm glad you found someone" Jungkook said to Yugyeom giving him a soft smile to show that he is okay with it but that didn't stop Yugyeom from asking for reassurance .

"Are you sure your okay with it I know it's kind of weird since she kissed you and almost wrecked your relationship but are you for real okay with it? ."

What could Jungkook do say no and break them apart Yugyeom doesn't deserve that he deserves a best friend who supports his decisions "It's not that weird Yugyeom I didn't like her that way as you know and it was all my fault I was the one who lied to Taehyung so it wasn't completely her fault , Plus you deserve someone to love as well " Jungkook said while the two boys entered the cafe and taking a seat in a small booth.

The waiter came and took their orders leaving them waiting a good 10 minutes before receiving there food "I have to get something for Taehyung also so going to the mall would be good" Jungkook said .

"Your birthday is tomorrow he needs to get you something not the other way around"

"Oh he is gonna give me something " Jungkook said with a smirk on his face and with that Yugyeom was completely grossed out "Eww I think I lost my appetite" Yugyeom said cause he clearly knew what Jungkook meant by that .

The two boys finished their food and payed before heading out to the mall . They had just made it and started walking to the store Yugyeom needed to go to to get his girlfriend something ....Victoria Secret ( for people who don't know it's a girls store that sells bra's,thongs,cute clothes,and makeup).