41

As the morning came Jungkook stopped by his house and explained everything that happened to Jin and then packed a bag before hitting the road so Taehyung would be able to see his grandmother again.

The car ride there was mostly silent the only time they spoke was when they were saying 'I love you' to each other every now and then Jungkook made sure to comfort Taehyung the whole way there by holding his free hand and giving his cheek small kisses and soon they arrived .

The car parked in front of his grandparents house and he turned the key to stop the car his hands shaking like crazy hoping he wasn't too late fear filling his body that she may or may not still be there he felt the younger's hand grab his and give it a light squeeze in reassurance that no matter what he wasn't alone.

As the two walked in the house Taehyung was greeted by his father hugging him and then his eyes landing on Jungkook "Oh hello Jungkook yYgyeom is in the other room it was nice for you to come for him"Mr.Kim said to the young boy.

Jungkook hadn't understand at first but then he realized that he still didn't know about his and Taehyung's relationship and he didn't want to lie but he didn't want to say the truth either "Hello Mr.Kim I'm here for both Yugyeom and Taehyung I know this is a tough time for them and your whole family" Jungkook said then bowing to the man before Taehyung grabbed him and pulled him to the other room and leaving him there while Taehyung went back to speak with his father for a moment before returning.

"Everything Okay Tae?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung came back in the room and pulled him into a hug.

"Yes baby my dad said she's awake right now do you want to go meet her" Taehyung asked as he rocked around with the boy in his arms.

Jungkook nodded his head as a yes and they started to walk towards the other room when they entered the room they saw Taehyung's grandmother laying in her hospital bed they had transported to her home and the ventilators connected to her Jungkook saw how Taehyung's mood changed right as they saw her the room was quiet and then he heard a little ladies voice speaking .

"Taehyungie is that you?" His little grandmother asked as the two approached her bed ,Taehyung bowed down and kissed her forehead and held her hands letting her know it was him.

"Grandma it's me I came back to see you and I brought someone here to meet you" He said speaking quietly not to hurt her ears but loud enough for her to hear.

"My sweet Taehyungie who did you bring?" She asked bringing her week hand up to his face and rubbing his cheeks Taehyung leaned into the touch and closed his eyes while speaking .

" I brought Jungkook he's my boyfriend the person who makes me the happiest after you of course ,he's been taking care of me grandma he's the man I want to be with for forever I love him so much I hope you can love him too" He said then opening his eyes and pulling Jungkook over to his grandma.

Jungkook bowed at the old lady and then grabbed her hand when Taehyung motioned him to "Hello Ms.Kim it's so lovely to meet you Taehyung talks about you all the time he really loves you" He said to the women earning a week smile from her.

"Oh Taehyungie I think you got a good one, Hello Jungkook thank you for taking care of my little tiger and call me grandma your family now" She said rubbing his hand and Jungkook smiled at her noticing in the crook of his eye how Taehyung had a sweet smile on his face.

All of their smiles soon disappeared when grandma started coughing roughly and Taehyung jumped up in a hurry "I'll go get you some water grandma" He said then running to the kitchen to get her something to make her feel better.

As Taehyung was gone the room was left with just Jungkook and the grandmother she pulled her hand up and motioned for Jungkook to come closer so she could tell him Something. Jungkook followed her order and moved his face closer to hers as she whispered something in his ear.

" Take care of him for me "

"Treat him well give him lots of love"

" I know I can trust you Jungkook"

"Taehyung's never brought one of his boyfriends to meet me you must be pretty special"

"I see the way he looks at you I know love when I see it"

" I don't have long it's going to hurt him so please do me one favor Jungkook?"

"I'll do anything for you Ms.Ki-grandma" Jungkook said as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Be there for him protect him from all the bad in the world love him till the end give him lots of hugs and cuddles because thats what he loves most don't let him dwell on things he regrets help him move on from those thing let him know that he's perfect in your eyes don't let anyone hurt him and most importantly don't give up on your relationship with him especially when his father finds out about you two, be there let him know you aren't going anywhere , just love him okay Jungkook?Can you do that for me?" She asked and saw as tears spilled from the boys eyes and hers as well.

" I can I promise " He said and soon moved out of the way when Taehyung came in and handed her the water .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later

Taehyung watched as his grandmother took her last breath her soul slowly leaving this world.

This had to be one of the worst things that could happen to Taehyung the pain being worse than he thought it would be.

Tears falling and falling he ran into Jungkook's arms and saw how Jungkook was crying as well.

Jungkook brought Taehyung over to the couch and placed the older on his lap and started to run his fingers through his hair while they both cried, of course Jungkook didn't know his grandmother that well but this was someone Taehyung loved deeply seeing his precious boyfriend hurting like that hurt him the most.

While rubbing Taehyung's back and running his fingers through his hair he started to sing hoping his voice could calm down the older .

"~Don't look so sad I know it's over~"

"~But life goes on and the ol world keeps on turning~"

"~Lets just be glad we had some time to spend together~"

"~Lay your head on my pillow~"

"~I'll hold your warm tender body close to mine~"

"~And I'll love you even more this time~"

"~For the good times~"

( for the good times is such a good song yo listen to it by Al Green)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The funeral was only in two days but Taehyung was already worrying about it even when it was time to sleep and him and Jungkook were laying in bed Taehyung aways found himself thinking about it and how terrified he was going to see his grandmother laying in a casket .Jungkook could sense something was wrong and moved closer to the older kissing his forehead.

"I know your scared but it's going to be okay I promise have you ever been to a funeral before?" Jungkook asked but still trying to not overstep.

"Never kookie I don't know what there like "

Jungkook sighed heavily " I do I've been to 3 funerals my grandparents ones first and then my parents funeral umh" Jungkook coughed nervously as this was a subject he hasn't spoken about in awhile "There not that bad you'll feel normal when it starts but once you see the casket it will feel like your chest is tightening but after it will get easier and everyone will give you lots of love and condolences though and plus I'll be there Taehyung right there by your side" He finished saying.

Taehyung moved closer to him if that was even possible and they both could feel their hot breath hit each others faces " I know Jungkook you've always been here for me thank you " He said and then kissing him on the lips sweetly.

" I love you Jungkook"

" I love you Taehyung"

DISCLAIMER

i know his grandmother really is gone and im not trying to use his real life grandma's death as a chapter in my story or make light of that situation so dont get pressed people