44

Jungkook finally arrived at the Kims house and walked up to the door confidently more so than he thought he had in him,Then knocking on the door his heart started to race fast when he heard some one coming towards it and it soon opened revealing Taehyung in a nice dress shirt and some kaki pants Jungkook's heart went back to normal once he was embraced in a hug with his boyfriend.

" Are you ready" Taehyung whispered in his ear but didn't even wait for a response and pulled Jungkook into the house as they started walking towards the kitchen area where the Kims including Yugyeom were all sitting down at the table .

JK POV

We entered the dining room and I saw the Kim's stand up except for Yugyeom he had his head down as if he knew how this was about to turn out .

"Hello Jungkook we didn't know you were going to be joining us for dinner tonight"Mrs.Kim said with a smile plastered on her face but soon her smile faded once the truth came out.

"Actually mom and dad this is my boyfriend" Taehyung said and he grabbed on to my waist pulling me closer to him ,I waited for someone to speak and then finally someone did "Oh so your a gay to ?" His father asked me.

Truly that was enough to get me down and want to leave but I couldn't let one comment ruin the night so I simply discarded the hurt and held Taehyung's hand instead I think he sensed that the question threw me off so he answered for me instead.

"Yes dad he wouldn't be dating me if he wasn't gay as well now can we please sit and eat dinner now" He told them and I saw as his father roll his eyes but we both shrugged it off we both knew this dinner wasn't going to be easy .

The food came out and we all started eating I was sitting next to Taehyung so I was eating of course cause I knew he would be mad if I didn't.

Every time I met eyes with Yugyeom he would roll his eyes at me you'd figure that his eyes would get stuck in the back of his head by now but he still kept giving me dirty looks as if I did something wrong matter of fact he is the only one who did something wrong he called me a gay fag like who does that Taehyung would probably kill him if he knew but I haven't had the time to tell him I don't even know if I want to .

All my thoughts were gone once I heard Mr.Kim speaking.

"Why are we even having this dinner we already know Jungkook " He said while tapping his fork on his plate every one could tell he was upset .

"You don't know everything about him or even how we started dating I figured you would want to know how " Taehyung said back to him I was surprised how calm Taehyung was through out this dinner.

"Oh yeah lets hear how Jungkook your brothers best friend a respectable kid got stuck dating our loser of a son who doesn't do anything except for sit at home and drink all day .. Really go for it lets hear this stupid story" His father fired back and thats when I pretty much lost it how could he speak about Taehyung that way.

"Well if your so interested then I might as well tell you from the beginning right?" I said to him I knew he didn't like my tone when I heard him scoff but I didn't give him time to answer, I saw Taehyung look over at me as if he knew that I was about to go off.

"One day I was walking over here to hangout with Yugyeom and your son Taehyung was driving past me and so kindly offered me a ride so I wouldn't have to walk in the cold because thats how kind he is even when we weren't dating he cared about me that day I felt something for him of course he didn't know that "

"But wait theres more " I said to him then taking a sip of my water before I started to speak again.

"Another time he caught me stealing alcohol and we had a nice conversation that night , It was nice to talk to someone especially someone who your starting to develop a crush on , I think I really knew I liked Taehyung when he saved me from getting hurt from two old men he saved my life he could've left me but he didn't my feelings grew stronger for him each day and apperently they did on his side too he'd check on me make sure I've eaten if I'm okay how I was and when I didn't want to be alone he even stayed to comfort me and cuddle me ,Taehyung is a great guy he's beautiful he could for real be a model if he wanted to he's great at photography you guys would know that if you actually took 2 minutes out of your day to look and appreciate his work because it's amazing ,He has a sweet smile he cares about you all so much he works hard and tries to make you guys proud"

"You guys can think he is a loser all you want but the truth is he isn't he's doing great in life but if you still want to know more about your "loser son" Then I shall go on about everything. He does everything to make me happy he calls me handsome and beautiful he kisses my scars oh yeah and he fucks me good in my eyes thats a winner but keep calling him a loser that'll get you far " I said to them I heard Mrs.Kim gasp at the last part but I didn't care I know I took it to far and that Taehyung would probably be mad that I told his parents that we have sex but I couldn't hold back Taehyung is amazing they shouldn't have called him a loser.

I got up and walked to the restroom to cool off as soon as I entered the bathroom I could hear them talking about me.

"And here we thought he was a respectable young man but instead he is talking about how you fuck him so good" I heard Mr.Kim say to someone at the table.

I splashed the water on my face when I saw the door open and Taehyung walk in.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung I shouldn't have said that I know it was inappropriate I'll apologize to them I swear" I said to him in hope he would forgive me for saying all that nonsense to his parents but I was completely shocked when he pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly while resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm not mad kookie"He said to me as we started to sway slowly

"Your not? why?"

Our hug stopped and he was now looking me in the eyes his cheeks were red probably because I embarrassed him.

" Why would I be mad you said all those nice things about me and stood up to my parents for me , No one has ever done that for me before plus now I know that I fuck you good and so does my parents" He said laughing at the last part so I hit his shoulder and pushed him away.

"I got carried away I shouldn't have said that"

Taehyung chuckled again and pulled me into a kiss "Your adorable when your upset,Now lets go before they think I'm fucking you since you like it so much " He said to me earning another hard smack on his shoulder.