95

Taehyung woke up to the sun hitting his face bright and early because of course he always forgets to shut the curtains at night. Taehyung felt the smaller boy shift around in bed and that's when all of last night came back to him and he completely felt bad he felt as if he should have treated Jungkook better and should have never went off on him he should have been calmer and nicer.

Taehyung ran his fingers across the boys cheek feeling how soft his rosy colored skin was "Good morning Hyungie" Jungkook said in his sleepy voice while turning over to cuddle into the older's chest.

"Hey baby how are you feeling" Tae asked, He never has taken a sex drug before so he didn't know what the after effects were like but he didn't look so good last night but Jungkook reassured him that he was alright "My tummy just hurts a little but I'm okay" He said and Taehyung placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry for last night" Taehyung said and he could tell Jungkook was confused because he scrunched his eyebrows together "For what, You did nothing wrong"

False "Yes I did for one I was to strict and mean for not wanting you to go out and have fun with your friends and for making you pleasure me last night when you obviously weren't in a good state and needed an orgasm I should have just helped you but instead I teased you the whole night and that wasn't right of me so I'm sorry" He said and Jungkook just thought he was silly "Taetae you know I secretly like the teasing as long as it's with you, And why shouldn't you have been pleased last night I wanted you to have pleasure too, You know if I didn't like any of that I would have told you. Don't be upset with yourself" Jungkook said and he could tell Taehyung felt a little bit better .

"I like being your baby I like feeling small with you and when you treat me like I'm the most precious thing in the world I know that you want to protect me and always make sure I'm safe and alright so I know you don't want me out at parties with out you and I understand that but you got to have some trust in me Tae, Trust that I can take care of myself. I guess I didn't prove that to you cause I did take a pill from a stranger and that was stupid but I promise I won't ever do that again so can you please trust me more but still treat me like I'm your little precious baby" Jungkook said as his and Taehyung's cheeks turned pink. Taehyung was glad that Jungkook liked being treated with so much care but he was right about one thing Taehyung shouldn't be so strict with him.

"Your right baby and it's not that I don't trust you cause I do I really do trust you it's that I don't trust other people I know your still 17 and you wanna do crazy things like smoke and drink and try new things and I'm okay with it... sort of but not when your doing it with some random stranger like last night, If I would have never shown up he would have tried to touch you and have sex with you and I don't want that happening and I know you don't want that to happen so please keep me in the loop I don't want you drinking and doing drugs but I can't stop you either so if you ever are wanting to do that please do it when I'm around so I can take care of you if you don't react well. If you want to go to a party I want to be there with you I want you to have fun but I want you to be safe you're the love of my life and I would be devastated if something ever happened to you" Taehyung said and Jungkook understood that and he was right he was glad he had this conversation with the older but all he could think about was the sweet words Taehyung was saying to him like 'You're the love of my life' That had him blushing like crazy and Taehyung could tell.

"You know when we first started dating every time I complimented you or touched you or ever looked at you, You would start blushing like crazy and now two years later you still do that same thing" Taehyung said rubbing the younger's pink cheeks before Jungkook covered his face with his hands.

"You know you have this effect on me and you love it you love that you make me so flustered" Jungkook mumbled out and Tae thought it was the cutest thing ever so he couldn't help but to kiss his cheek multiple times.

"Your so cute my blushing baby honestly how did I get the cutest boyfriend ever I'm so lucky" Tae said and Jungkook couldn't help it he had to get out of this situation or his cheeks were going to set on fire.
Jungkook got up trying to rush to the bathroom to take a shower
"Ooh look at my babies cute butt" Taehyung teased making the younger blush harder and run into the bathroom finally making it and closing the door "Can't make me blush now" He said poking his tongue out.

Taehyung on the other hand wasn't done he could do this all day so he got up and secretly snuck into the bathroom immediately pulling open the curtain scaring the younger making him fall flat on his butt while trying to cover up his private parts even though Taehyung has seen it all many many times.

"Aww come here my baby did you hurt your little butt" Tae said trying to help the younger up but his hands were smacked away from the embarrassed Jungkook "No go away I'm naked" He said and Taehyung just chuckled as he hopped into the shower with him anyways "Yeah and you were naked last night too remember you had your ass in the air with your little vibrator all the way on high" He said and Jungkook turned around hitting him all over his chest "Hyungie stoppp" He whined, Taehyung didn't care though he thought this was too funny.

"Or when you were tied up and begging to come remember that ah such a moaning mess baby" This time Jungkook didn't say anything or react he just kept his head down as the water hit his back Taehyung must have gone to far he thought.
"I'm sorry Jungkook I was just joking" He instantly apologized before he made things worse he knew Jungkook was so shy.

Jungkook looked up and Taehyung thought he would have been crying but instead he was biting his lip and that's when realization hit him, Jungkook wasn't upset with the older he was turned on by him.
Jungkook moved his hands letting Taehyung see his problem.
"Oh baby let me help with that" He said and Jungkook freely let the older pick him up and start leaving sloppy kisses all along his neck, He didn't care... I mean morning sex is the best.

A/N: taekook is cute