14

JUNGKOOK'S POINT OF VIEW

"I stink?" I asked Taehyung while breaking the hug and smelling my shirt . I saw Taehyung look around my room then look back at me I could tell he wasn't pleased by what he saw

" I thought you would be a little cleaner bunny boy " he said to me then moving closer

"Come on he said " and grabbed my arm pulling me to the bathroom

"What are you doing" I said pulling my arm out from under his grip. He started taking off my shirt before I pushed him "Taehyung what are you doing ?" I asked again he ignored me and walked over to the shower and turned the knob.

"Here take a shower since clearly you haven't taken one in a while my dirty boy"he said and chuckled I went and started to push him out the door

" I can take my clothes off myself now wait on my bed " I said before shutting the door on him.

I hopped in the shower when I started to think about what just happened Tae almost saw me shirt less he would have seen the marks on my body I cant let this happen again .

"My dirty boy?" I said out loud while still in the shower I could feel my face turn pink and it wasn't cause of the hot water . Did he call me his boy like as in his boyfriend "wait no he probably didn't mean it that way " I said out loud again I was thinking so much about what he said that I didn't even notice that my hair conditioner was going on my face and then I felt it

"Ahh oww " I yelled out loud I could feel my eyes start to burn and I opened up the curtain to find my towel to wipe my eyes but I just ended up falling on the floor "Ahh ow" I yelled again before I heard someone run to the door and open it .

"Jungkook!" I heard Tae say with a shocked voice I couldn't see him but I knew he was looking down on me ."Are you okay " He asked before coming to me and throwing the towel over me he helped me get up "What happened " He said I started to rub my eyes with the towel my eyes were still burning and I could feel tears coming out " I got the conditioner in my eyes and then I fell " I said when I opened my eyes I noticed that Tae's hands were holding my wrist and I saw him just staring at my arm I started to panic I tried pulling my arm away but he held it tight "Let go " I said trying to get out from his grip he finally let go and walked out of the bathroom closing the door.

"Fuck " I said to many too times

What am I gonna do he saw my cuts ,What if he tells Jin Hyung i'm gonna be in so much trouble. I started to cry and just went back in the shower I finished washing myself but I stayed in the shower even when the water started getting cold I didn't know how I was gonna explain this to Taehyung "Ugh this is all my fault if I wouldn't have fallen he would have never seen" Usually I would have been fixated on the fact that he saw me naked but i'm more worried on what he is gonna say about my self harm .What if he leaves I mean who would want to be around a freak like me .I finally gathered up the courage and got out of the shower mostly because I was cold I put on the grey sweats and white T-shirt Tae left in the bathroom for me I opened up the door to see Taehyung sitting on my chair in front of my desk I had in my room he had his hands crossed and no emotion on his face .

I looked down to the ground and walked over to my bed I saw his eyes follow me there I kept my head down but i could feel the hard stare he was giving me "It's not what you think it is Tae" i said quietly but loud enough for him to hear .