47

"I swear to god Jungkook the next time you come home limping from a weekend over at Taehyungs house were going to fight "Jin yelled at Jungkook as he walked into his house after staying at Taehyungs house the last two days getting that good good ;)

"Sorry I um I fell" Jungkook said as his cheeks turned pink and he tried walking faster to his room but his limping wasn't helping.

"Do you think I'm stupid like for real I'm 24 and have a boyfriend and you think I don't know why you are limping after staying at your boyfriends house ... You do realize your limping every Sunday right . Omg don't ya'll ever take a break , I told you no sex but here we are "Jin said. He may not be the brightest but he ain't that stupid.

"So you've known this whole time"Jungkook said while his head hung low out of embarrassment.

"Of course you better be using protection little boy"

That's when Jungkook's head slowly rose up with his eye wide not on purpose but Jin caught on to what that meant "Oh my fucking god your not even using a condom do you know how dangerous that is Jungkook"Jin yelled at him.

Jungkook took that as a sign to run to his room before Jin threw a chancla at his head

(chancla=sandal)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe you should open up to him I mean he opens up to you even when he doesn't want to right"

"Yes but it's not that simple because then he is just going to be worried about me and my happiness if I tell Jungkook he will just feel as bad as I do"Taehyung said as Namjoon handed him a beer and sat on the couch with him.

"He's worried about your feelings either way so theres no point in hiding them tell him when you see him tomorrow "

Taehyung sighed and took another sip of his drink.

"C'mon man don't hide how your feelings or that could mess up your relationship ,I tell Jin everything and he tells me everything and look at us were doing great"

"I can't tell him tomorrow it's our anniversary it will just ruin the day"Taehyung told him ,He really didn't want to say anything to Jungkook but if theres no communication then theres no relationship.

"Oh right what are you two gonna do tomorrow and you better not say have sex because Jin is going to kill you the next time Jungkook comes home limping "Namjoon said as they both laughed.

"No sex" Taehyung said grinning widely

"Were just going to spend the day together nothing big"

Namjoon scoffed "That sounds boring you should do something big for him like get him a promise ring or something"

"No way I plan on giving him a promise ring for our 1 year anniversary not our 4 month one "

Namjoon scoffed again but then started laughing "As if you can wait that long"

Taehyung knew he was right if he could have given him a promise ring on the first day they started dating he would have but he didn't want to seem weird

"I know I know maybe our 6 month anniversary"Taehyung said to the older earning a pat on his back from him.

"That's more like it "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No your not taking him away from me"

~~~~~~

A/N:so im going to my dads house today and tomorrow i have community service for 6 hours so basically ill be feeding the homeless so i wont be able to write a lot this weekend and i have a lot of missing assignments and home work to do

but my inbox is open for you all

and my insta as well

@park_deedee_1958

i love you all 💜