71

"Hyungie what's that" Jungkook said pulling away from Taehyung as he noticed a red purplish mark on the older's neck.

"Baby It's not what you think I swear"

Jungkook took a step back not believing what he was seeing, It looked like a hickie and he knew for sure that he didn't give Taehyung that.

Taehyung could already tell from the look on Jungkook's face that he thought it was a hickie and he was assuming that he was cheating on him but that wasn't the case and he wasn't about to let his Christmas Eve get ruined because of an accident.

"TaeTae please tell me you didn't" Jungkook said his chest rising fastly as if he was about to have a panic attack and Taehyung quickly made his way over to the younger wrapping his arms around him.

"Before you have a panic attack baby you need to listen this is not a hickie and I am not cheating so please just breathe in and out so I can tell you what this is" Taehyung said trying to calm him down and it seemed to work a little when Jungkook nodded his head slowly and walked over to sit on his bed and Taehyung joined him.

"Look it's on my hand too it's not a hickie it's a burn and it hurts so don't touch it" He said with a little giggle and Jungkook just turned his head to get a better look at the red mark on his hand and his neck and surely after getting that better look he realized that it infact was a burn and not a hickie.

"I'm sorry Taehyungie I'm always like this I know it's annoying" Jungkook said pulling away and rolling on the other side of his bed completely covering himself up to hide from this embarrassing moment.

"Hey sweetheart you don't have to be sorry if I see a mark on you like that I would probably think it was a hickie too so it's not just you" Taehyung said trying to comfort him but it didn't work this time.

"No I'm just so insecure I always think you're going to find someone better then me I'm sorry I'm so stupid and always have to feel insecure please don't be mad at me I'll try my hardest to stop" Jungkook said and from what Taehyung heard it sounded like Jungkook was about to cry and he didn't want that to happen he can't stand to see his precious baby cry.

Taehyung rolled over just like Jungkook did but he rolled farther and over the younger so he was now in front of him face to face.

"I know that you're insecure kookie and so am I, So is everyone on this planet everyone is insecure about something and that's okay, But you don't have to be.Nothing gets better then you I hit the jackpot baby I got the greatest boyfriend out there and I'm never leaving" Taehyung said making Jungkook smile and the mood lighten, Taehyung just always knew what to say to make Jungkook feel better in his sad times.

"Alright come on pretty boy lets get ready for dinner with my family it's gonna be one long night"

Jungkook sat up along with Taehyung and the two started to change their clothes Jungkook getting clothes from his closet and Taehyung getting clothes from his suit case "I think it will be great I hope your parents like the gifts I got them and Yuggie" Jungkook said with a reassuring smile on his face which made Taehyung feel a little better about the night.

"Yeah it will be great"

A/N: fucking finals is next week I have so much to do

I really hope I pass all my classes