40.5

One week since Jungkook's birthday, One more week till Jungkook goes back to school and it just so happens to be a whole week Jungkook has gone without hearing from his boyfriend Taehyung.

No text No phone call not a visitation, Where could his boyfriend be and why is he gone .

After the second day of him being gone Jungkook had told Jin who then told Namjoon,Jungkook would have at least thought that Namjoon would know where he was but to his surprise he had no idea either and couldn't reach him as well all their calls went straight to voice mail and when they drove to their home Yugyeom or Tae weren't home Namjoon even stopped by Taehyung's apartment but no sign of him making Jungkook even more scared for his boyfriend and best friend being gone.

After a week of calling and random text Jungkook texted Taehyung one last time in hope for a response.

To: 💜🐯Taebae🐯💜

Baby please pick up the phone I haven't heard from you in days why aren't you answering and why aren't you home where's Yugyeom ,You both just disappeared on me Namjoon has tried contacting you but your ignoring us all . I just want to know if your okay what happened .

I love you Taehyung please contact me I miss you and I'm worried

please be okay I love you so so much

Text me 💜💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours went by and still no response Jungkook felt like shit and just stayed in bed all day every day for the past week Jin understood why but he didn't think it was healthy for the younger so he tried to get him up to do something.

"Jungkook lets go grab something to eat" Jin said barging into the younger's room not even knocking.

"No" He simply replied back.

But Jin being Jin would not take no as an answer ad threw the boy over his shoulders and walking downstairs as Jungkook whined and groaned.

"Put me down Hyung I just want to sleep please "

"NO! Jungkook I'm not allowing it your still a minor and I'm in charge now your going to put on your shoes and your going to walk with me down to the cafe do you understand me ?" Jin said sternly he has never really spoken to Jungkook this way and it's not like he wanted to but sometimes he just has to do it .Jin's harsh tone caught the younger off guard but he did as told and put on his shoes and met the older at the door and they headed out walking down the street.

Jin saw the anger on Jungkook's face and thats exactly why he is making him walk there instead of driving to the cafe nature will make Jungkook feel a little better and he wanted to try talking to him on the way there.

"I know your worried but I'm sure he's okay" Jin said throwing an arm over the upset one.

"You don't know that something bad probably happened he wouldn't just leave like that with no explanation Jin I know him he wouldn't do that to me "

"I'm trying to be here for you Jungkook I don't know why your so mad at the world at me at Namjoon we don't have any control over this yet your still mad at us why are you so mad?"

"Because I fucking love him" Jungkook yelled out not caring about the stares he was getting from the other people outside "I love him and I'm scared he is never going to come back besides you every one I have ever loved left what if he leaves next "

Jin's heart broke from that statement Jungkook lost his parents from an honest mistake and now he is worried that Taehyung will leave as well Jin's all he has right now.