23

(YOOOO IM FUCKING STUPID DIDN'T I MAKE JIMIN TAEHYUNGS BOYFRIEND IN THE FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS AND THEN I MADE HIM JUNGKOOKS THERAPIST WHOOPS MY BAD OH WELL JUST ACT LIKE THEIR TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE THANK YOU)

."Taehyung it's not what it looks like " Was the last thing Taehyung heard before running out of the cafe .He had his keys in his pocket but he didn't go to his car he ran past his car running towards the park to his secret spot. At first he thought it was raining but then he came to notice that it was just his tears running down his face he couldn't help it .

'It hurt to see him with someone else why would he kiss someone else'

Those lips belonged to one person they belonged to Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung arrived at his spot not caring and just throwing himself down on the floor rolling up holding his knees to his chest before sobbing crying away the pain .

He felt betrayed first Jimin left him to go live in America and now Jungkook was cheating on him.

Taehyung has always wondered why his relationships never lasted and now he knows why .It had to be the only reason.

" I'm the problem it's always been me I ruin everything people would be better off with out me " Taehyung said.

The night sky got darker the air got colder and the crying 18 year old boy was huddled under the willow tree fast asleep.

Besides Namjoon his secret spot could comfort him it was a beautiful scenery.

Beautiful green grass a pretty small pond that had little koi fishes in it a big willow tree and pretty purple flowers every where.

The day Taehyung found that spot was the day he became free. When ever he would have arguments with his parents he'd run there, when ever he felt lonely he'd go there it was his safe haven somewhere he could cry at with no one there to judge.

JK POV

I saw Taehyung run out the building I wanted to chase after him but my legs grew weak and I couldn't move I knew what it looked like.

It looked as if I was cheating on him .But I guess thats what I really was doing even if it wasn't on purpose it still happened .

He new Taehyung would hate him forever.

"What the hell was that about? " Yugyeom finally spoke he saw tears start to pour from Jungkook's eyes and he ran over to comfort him.

He didn't speak he just stayed there holding him while his date was looking more confused then ever and her cheeks were bright pink from embarrassment because every one in the cafe was looking at them.

"Yugyeom " Jungkook finally spoke quietly "What Jungkook" Yugyeom asked he saw Jungkook start to pull himself together.

Jungkook threw the money on the table paying for his food before walking out of the cafe leaving the date that he never even wanted to be on Yugyeom caught up to his actions and quickly followed his friend.

"Jungkook for real tell me what just happened"The younger demanded.

"Jin forced me to go on this stupid date with this girl rose and I didn't want to go and I lied to Taehyung and said that I was going out wit jin but it wasn't true and I was gonna tell the girl I didn't like her but she ended up kissing me and I didn't know Taehyung was even here and he saw the whole thing and now he is going to hate me " Jungkook blurted out not even taking a breath and when he finally spilled that all out he collapsed into Yugyeom's arms crying his eyes out he knew he hurt his boyfriend and he didn't even know if Taehyung was still his boyfriend after this.

"Jungkook are you gay " Yugyeom asked in the politest way he didn't want to offend his friend by the question.

" Yes I'm gay and I'm dating your brother or at least I was he will probably break up with me now" Jungkook said looking around he noticed that Taehyung's car was still there but Taehyung wasn't any where in sight "Where is Taehyung anyways " Jungkook asked Yugyeom while sniffling and wiping his tears away.

" I don't know he just ran out I didn't see where but he probably walked home do you want to come to my house and talk with him? " Yugyeom asked his friend in hope he would say yes.

jungkook did want to see taehyung but he was embarrassed and afraid that if he saw taehyung that he would end up breaking up with him that was what he feared most .These past couple weeks Taehyung had been super nice to him and he really did like Taehyung and it hurts so much that he might lose him just because he couldn't tell Jin that he had a boyfriend yesterday .

"No he probably wants some space and I need to go home and tell Jin something but tell me if he is okay and then i'll text him " Jungkook replied declining the offer he really did think that Taehyung would need some space plus this would give him time to have the conversation with jin about his sexuality and his relationship that he doesn't even know if he's still in .

The two friends parted ways Yugyeom walking home since Taehyung just left him and Jungkook going back to his home to speak to Jin .

A/N okay so dead ass i totally forgot that i made jimin taehyungs ex boyfriend in the first couple chapters so think of the jimin that is jungkooks therapist as a different jimin cause i dont feel like going back and changing every thing

also i got my new computer from school so its faster for me to update now becaus emy other mac book went so slow but this one is faster and better also i have another chapter in my notes i just need to spell check that one and then it will be up shortly i have a free period tomorrow as well so i can work on more chapters aswell

also tho those who are asking about me being okay cause of the fire at my school the answer to your question is yes im fine i honestly wasnt even bothered by it cause i got to hang out with my friends and i got to leave school 4 hours early

enjoy i try to reply to all of your comments but sometimes my wattpad be fucking up and it wont let me