35

Present time hoes

"I need you to teach me how to have sex" Jungkook said with a nervous grin on his face .

"You what!"

And this was the reaction Jungkook knew he was going to get from Namjoon.

Namjoon couldn't believe what he had just heard,So much that he didn't even know what to say, He saw Jungkook as an innocent little boy it's not like he could tell him about that especially without Jin's permission.

"I need you to teach me how to have sex with Taehyung" The younger repeated once more.

Still with that weird ass grin on his face ,He knew it was weird to just ask that out of nowhere and that it might me awkward afterwards because Namjoon is Jin's boyfriend and Taehyung's best friend .

"Umm one why are you asking me shouldn't you ask your boyfriend about this? Two you know Jin would literally kill me if I did tell you? And three Jungkook your almost 16 don't you watch porn? "

Those were all good question and of course jungkook was prepared and had all the answers for Namjoon.

"I can't ask Taehyung that's embarrassing ,Don't tell anyone.. but we are planning on having sex on my birthday and I don't know how to do anything but I want to please him "Jungkook said for the first question

"Jin won't be mad at you if you don't tell him but I didn't ask him for a reason ,He see's me as a child he doesn't want me doing that so if I asked him he would tell me i'm not allowed " Number two.

"And of course I've watched it before but it's not real it's all acting plus you know Taehyung better then anyone so you should know what he likes that I can do to please him, And your really the only person I know who I can ask right know so please tell me my birthdays next week I want to make Taehyung happy " Number three.

Jungkook pleaded he really wanted to know so he would at least know what to expect when he does it with Taehyung ,He wanted to know what he could do that Taehyung would really like .

"Ugh Jungkookah why are you putting me in this position ? Do you want to have sex with him ?" Namjoon asked feeling really uncomfortable as fuck.

" I do .. Hyung please help me" Jungkook said, Namjoon saw that Jungkook was desperate to know and he didn't want to be a jerk and let Jungkook not be prepared so theres only one thing he can do.

"Fine Jungkook but if jin finds out don't mention that I knew about this understand?"

Jungkook's smile grew wide and he gave Namjoon a big hug "yay thank you Hyung and of course I won't mention you at all " He said out of excitement even though this was nothing to be excited about .

"When two men have sex one man puts his penis in the others-"Namjoon started to say but was then cut off my the younger hitting his arm.

"I know that part already that's not what I wanted to know " He informed the older.

"Damn okay you didn't have to hit me , Okay so specifically what do you want to know then" Namjoon asked so he would be aware and not get hit again.

But this question Jungkook was not prepared for because really he didn't know specifically what he wanted to know .

"Well I don't know I heard it hurts but thats normal, so I guess what should I do if the pain becomes to much ?" Not so innocent Jungkook asked.

Namjoon nodded in approval to the question before answering . "Communicate if something hurts or feels weird or if you just don't want to do it then you need to communicate with him and let him know , Taehyung wouldn't want to hurt you on purpose though so if you are feeling some discomfort it's normal it always hurts the first couple times "

The younger agreed with Namjoon about that he knows it would be best to just talk to Taehyung if it were to happen . "Okay communication got it , How do I make him happy when were doing it ?" He asked his second question which Namjoon didn't understand because just jungkook being there would make Taehyung happy .

"Jungkook he is already going to be happy ,What do you mean ?"

Jungkook sighed trying to think of a way he could justify what he was trying to say . "What do I do to contribute cause he is already going to you know be in me so what do I do to make him feel good is what i'm trying to ask "

"Psh I knew you were a bottom" Namjoon whispered out but the younger heard earning another smack on his arm from Jungkook.

"Ouch"he groaned out seeing the mad look on jungkooks face he decided to go back to being serious

"I'll let you know all of Taehyungs kinks if you promise to stop hitting me " Namjoon negotiated.

"Deal "

The night went on and Namjoon spilled basically all of Taehyung's kinks that he knew about, Giving Jungkook advice on what to say and wear on his birthday that will for sure make Taehyung melt.

By the end of his visit with Namjoon he was very pleased with what he was told and now is excited to see how Taehyung reacts when he does what he just learned to do .