25

DEAD ASS I FORGOT WHAT I WROTE BEFORE SO I HAVE TO MAKE UP EVERYTHING AGAIN

After Jungkook spoke to jin he went to his room quietly and threw himself on his bed exhausted after this terrible day he had. First he was forced to go on a date then he was kissed by someone other then his boyfriend , His boyfriend saw it and then left , It was all to much for him to handle.

Jungkook couldn't help but to cry thinking about what pain he has probably caused his lover ;) Taehyung has been nothing but nice to Jungkook he has made his sad days happy he had given him hope for a better future and he made him his freaking boyfriend he fell for Jungkook and Jungkook cheated on him in return.

Of course the cheating part was an accident but that is not how Jungkook saw it. He was so disappointed in himself he pulled out his wallet leading to him pulling out the razor blade he was meant to throw away last week since he had promised the older he would stop.

Then again the words " Promise me jungkook" rang in the young boys head he had made a promise that he wouldn't cut that he would call Taehyung instead but how can he keep that promise when Taehyung probably wants nothing to do with him .

The fear of him being all alone again of him losing Taehyung as a boyfriend ,Friend, And protector hurt him .

He put the blade on his wrist and started to move it slowly across his scarred skin making the cuts last longer.

1 cut

2 cuts

3 cuts

His arm dropped feeling weak all he could think about was Taehyung he wanted to call him so bad but he was holding back from doing it to give him some space . Jungkook washed off the blade before placing it back in his wallet he then walked over to his dresser and pulled at his journal that he hasn't wrote in awhile .

He started to write down his feelings

A/N these were actually things I wrote myself in my notes so don't judge thanks :)

Date: 8-15-18

It's like strings that are benign pulled so hard that's it's making my chest tighten

It feels like it's getting harder to breathe each breath to the point where it hurts

this feeling that I have often is the most unpleasant thing i've ever felt before

why me

End of journal

The tears started to fall again and he knew he needed Taehyung by his side he pulled out his phone and dialed Taehyung's number it rang twice before it went to voice mail meaning Taehyung had declined it himself . Jungkook didn't give up now he knew that Taehyung was on his phone so if he texted him he would at least see the messages so he gave it a shot.

To TaeBae

Taehyung please let me explain it really wasn't what it looked like

I was forced to by jin please just come over so I can tell you in person and apologize

I don't want to lose you

unless it's too late

Have I lost you already Taehyung

Sent

Delivered

Read

Jungkook starred at his phone waiting twenty minutes before throwing it back down on the ground and crying he thought Taehyung hated him for sure . Another twenty minutes went by and Jungkook found himself feeling sleepy he could feel his eyes wanting to just shut and never open back up again .

Ding *

Jungkook heard his phone make a noise notifying him that he had a message he bolted off his bed to the other side of the room to get his phone from where he threw it .

He looked down at the bright screen to see the message his eyes widened .

from TaeBae