58

" It has been reported that there will be at least 5 feet of snow by 9pm tonight, roads are shutting down and we suggest you all stay in your house and be very cautious sources say it will be snowing for at least a week straight schools will be sending out emails letting you know when classes will resume we will keep you updated through out the time being stay safe" The reporter from the tv said dragging Taehyungs attention off of his boyfriend and to the news.

" How is Jin going to get home he can't stay at work for a whole week" Jungkook said worrying about his hyung and his saftey.

He then pulled out his phone and quickly pulled up his number to text him.

Jk: Hyung are you safe???

Jk: Where are you???

Jk: How are you going to get home

Jk: Please text me I'm so worried

"I'm sure he's fine Jungkook theres no need to panic " Taehyung said pulling his boyfriend to his side to comfort him as he freaked out.

" I'm just scared I don't want anything bad to happen to him it's snowing really hard"

"I know pretty boy but if something happened I'm sure we would know by now " Taehyung said and soon heard Jungkook's phone buzz the younger snatched his phone and hurriedly opened it to see messages from his hyung.

Jin: I'm okay Jungkook I never made it in to work

Jin: I was eating dinner with Namjoon when it started snowing so they closed early

Jk: Oh what a relief

Jin: But Kookie I don't know how I'm going to get home the roads are blocked

Jk: No don't try and come home it's too dangerous I don't want you driving in this weather

Jin: But I don't want you home alone

Jk: Taehyung is here I'm not alone Hyung don't worry

Jin: Ugh I should be mad that your going to be home alone with a boy for a week but as long as your not by yourself but no funny business understand

Jk: He's not some random boy he's my boyfriend

Jk: Jin you should trust me more

Jin: I trust you I know you won't have any sex your a good kid

Jk: Woah I never said that

Jk: I'm getting some tonight Hyung ayyee

Jin: Jeon Jungkook!

Jk: Oof gtg bye love you stay safe

Jk: Don't worry about me I'll be safe Taehyung's got my ass.. literally ;)

Jin: What am I going to do with you kid

"You did not just say that to him" Taehyung said while laughing his ass off after reading Jungkook's text with Jin

"He's going to beat my ass"

Jungkook shut off his phone and grabbed the blanket snuggling into it getting warm since it was getting even colder outside Taehyung was quick to follow his actions and snuggle into the covers with him too.

"So cold" Taehyung said shivering and he wasn't lying it was below 30 dagrees way to cold for the older.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waiste and made it to where Taehyung's head was cuddling into his chest , Weird I know right considering Jungkook is the one to always be pushed up against Taehyung's chest but there's nothing wrong with change in fact change might be a good thing for jJungkook because he had an idea.

"Taetae" Jungkook said grabbing the olders attention Taehyung looked up into his boyfriend's eyes letting him know he was listening.

Jungkook quickly placed a kiss on the olders forehead then nose, each cheek and finally his lips Taehyungs cheeks turned a bright pink as he felt warmth fill his body through his boyfriend's sweet actions.

"I know what will warm you up daddy" Jungkook said and Taehyung smirked knowing exactly what the younger was thinking but he went along with everything.

"Oh yeah what will Kookie" He asked looking at Jungkook so innocently.

Jungkook took this opportunity to slide his hand down the olders sweat pants and slightly rub Taehyung's thigh feeling the burning heat come from his skin.

Taehyung knew what Jungkook wanted so he started to get up to take Jungkook to the bedroom but was stopped mid process by the younger.

"I wanna top" Jungkook said leaving the older in shock

"On all fours Tae now" He demanded

A/N: TOP GUK IS COMING

its only been a couple days and i feel like i havent updated this book in forever

ive been working on my second book which i think is going well

there are 67 hapters so far and i think you all will like it so please check it out if you can

oh and i sorta did a face reveal in it if yall wanna see its somewhere in there