28

"It's been almost two weeks why hasn't he talked to me ?" Jungkook said over the phone to his best friend Yugyeom . It had been two weeks since Jungkook and Taehyung had last talked in person and Jungkook could only think of the worst.

"Every time I come over he isn't there why is he avoiding me?" -JJK

"Wow is that the only reason why you've been hanging out with me" -YG

"No not completely I wanted to see you too but can you please talk to him and try to get stuff out of him but don't make it seem like i'm the one asking okay"-JJK

"Yes okay but he just got home now should I try and"-YG

Before Yugyeom could finish his sentence Jungkook was already answering the question.

"YES ASK NOW THEN CALL ME AFTERWARDS BYE"-JJK

And the call ended like that .

"Hey Yugyeom" Taehyung greeted his brother as he just got home ,Taehyung walked to the kitchen to grab a beer that he should not be drinking .

"Yo so what's up with you and Jungkook why are you still not talking to him " He blurted out even though Jungkook specifically told him to ease into the question and not make it so obvious that jJungkook was the one really asking.

"Why do you suddenly care about me and my boyfriend? "

"Yay okay so you still are his boyfriend " Yugyeom exclaimed now he has something to tell Jungkook

" Of course why would I give up some one as amazing as him just cause of a misunderstanding" He replied back he knew that Yugyeom was asking for Jungkook obviously because Yugyeom couldn't care less about his brothers relationships .

"You sound stupid you say he's amazing and that he is still your boyfriend but you haven't even talked to him since that one night don't you even care about his feelings and how hurt he must be you've been avoiding him this whole time and he doesn't even know if you like him anymore " Yugyeom blurted out he was pissed for the past two weeks .Yugyeom has had to listen to Jungkook bitch about how much he missed Taehyung and he thought it was so annoying that his brother was causing Jungkook this pain for no reason.

"Yeah well maybe i'm hurt too"Taehyung yelled back before grabbing his keys and leaving to go to his best friends house .

Time slip

So why are you here and why are you pissed " Namjoon asked seeing how Taehyung just barged into Namjoon's house and flopped on the couch he was pretty confused and wanted answers .

"Why is everyone mad at me? Jungkook is the one who hurt me but everyone is worried about him and his feelings i'm hurt " Taehyung yelled back to the older giving him the answer he wanted .

Namjoon walked over to the younger and pushed him upwards to give him a hug because truly he knew thats all Taehyung needed and wanted at the moment.

They sat there for a moment Taehyung felt comfort by the warm hug all he wanted was someone to take his side or at least know what he is feeing.

"Do you miss him?"Namjoon asked he knew the reason why Taehyung hasn't been talking to Jungkook but he didn't really know why he wasn't talking to the boy if he missed him.

"So much Joon I just want to be with him "Taehyung replied trying to stop crying ,He has cried every night since the incident he missed the younger and just wanted to be with him.

"Tell me about him"Namjoon said he rubbed his fingers through the younger's hair trying to relax him which of course it worked "You already know him though he's your boyfriends brother sort of " Taehyung said .

"Yeah but i've only seen him through his brothers view I want to know how you see him"Namjoon said back to Taehyung and honestly Taehyung had never even thought about that. No one knew how Taehyung saw Jungkook .

" He's beautiful , Every time he smiles his little dimples come out and his bunny teeth show his smile is one of the very many things I love about him " Taehyung said ,Namjoon saw a smile creep up on the younger's face.

"What else I want to know everything" Namjoon said and Taehyung kept speaking.

"When ever he gets nervous he always looks down and plays with his fingers while biting the inside of his cheek it's an adorable sight . When ever I get closer or touch him his cheeks turn bright pink . He is really good at drawing he doesn't know that i've seen his work but I once went through his sketchbook and his drawings in there are great . When he's sleeping his breathing gets lighter and it syncs with my breathing . He is actually really funny when he's not being a nervous mess . And his hugs he gives the best hugs in the world he is so warm and squishy . When i'm with him I feel complete it's like i'm a puzzle with one piece missing when i'm not around him ,But when I am he's that missing piece . He makes me so happy he comforts me just by him standing there . I cant find one thing that I don't love about him I want to protect him from everything bad in this world I want him to never be sad and to always be happy " Taehyung said and by this point he had the biggest grin on his face he loved talking about Jungkook and how amazing he was.

"Sounds like your in love with him" Namjoon said making Taehyung swing up in shock but then relaxing again.

"Because I am Hyung i'm in love with Jungkook "Taehyung said looking Namjoon in the eyes he knew that his Hyung wouldn't judge him for being in love with the younger.

"Don't tell me go tell him now before its too late "Namjoon advised the younger and Taehyung jumped up grabbed his keys and ran to his car.

When Taehyung got in his car he quickly found his phone and went to his messages going back two weeks worth of messages he finally found Jungkook's name and started typing and then sending him a quick message before driving off in a hurry.