22

After saying bye to his boyfriend Taehyung drove home with a smile on his face .He knew it was probably to soon since he had just broken up with Jimin a month ago but he couldn't help the way he felt . He liked Jungkook a lot like way more then he ever thought he would .He was excited ,excited for what the future would hold for him and Jungkook so far Jungkook has made Taehyung feel happy so he thinks that this happy feeling will continue .

Taehyung entered his parents home giving Yugyeom his dinner and ignoring the boy as he tried to get answers out of him and walked straight to his room and plopping right down on his bed . He couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook he wanted to call him and talk to him before he went to sleep . Taehyung whipped out his phone and went straight to his contacts as soon as he was about to press Jungkook's name a text appeared from Jungkook that he clicked on immediately.

From 💖😍Baby Boy😍💖

Taehyung I cant hangout tomorrow Jin wants to take me out on a lunch date since we haven't seen each other in awhile is that okay baby?

Seeing that, Taehyung was sad that he couldn't see his boyfriend tomorrow but he understood why and he could always reschedule his date.

To 💖😍Baby Boy😍💖

It's okay baby boy we can reschedule our date but have a great time tomorrow eat something please and call me if you need me i'm always here for you . Good night see you soon 😘

And with that Taehyung sat down his phone and went to sleep .

I read the text that Teahyung sent me and all I felt was guilt we just started dating and i've already lied to him and cheated on him obviously none of this was intentional Jin is the one who set this up this is his fault.Wait no it was my fault if I just would have told him that I was gay and was interested in someone then he would have known not to do that so basically this really is all my fault and I need to fix it.

Jungkook woke up around 10 am and got in the shower to prepare for his date he was going to go on it he was gonna tell the girl that he is not interested in her then he is gonna come back home and tell his brother that he is in a relationship with Taehyung he had it all figured out .Or at least thats what he thought .

(ya'll ready for this )

I was at the cafe when I saw a innocent looking girl walk up to me "Hi are you Jungkook" the petite girl asked while twirling her hair around her finger Jungkook thought she was adorable but not enough to make him want to date a girl "Yes i'm Jungkook you must be Rose it's nice to meet you " Jungkook said to her ,He wanted to tell her that he wasn't interested right away but he didn't want to be rude so he decided to tell her after they have lunch.

"Oppa tell me about you " The small girl said while putting her hand down on Jungkook's hand.He felt uncomfortable but there was nothing he could do . "There is nothing really to know i'm boring " He said making Rose giggle which confused him because what he said wasn't funny at all .

The lunch date went on Jungkook taking big bites of food he wasn't gonna lie he was starving after munching down on a big steak and his sides he excused him self from the table "i'll be right back I just need to go use the restroom " Jungkook said then proceeding to the mens room .

Meanwhile

Taehyung didn't have anything to do for the day so he decided to hang out with his brother .Him and his brother used to be really close when they were younger but when Taehyung turned 15 he started to disconnect with his family he would drink , smoke,get into fights . That was right around the time when Taehyung came out to his family as well so he thought it would be best to give them some space but that space just made him and his brothers strangers .

Taehyung wanted to reconnect with his brother so he spent the day learning how to play Yugyeom's favorite game fortnite and then the older decided to take him out to a cafe for a late lunch .

The two boys walked in the cafe and was seated in a booth " Woah that girl is so hot" Yugyeom whispered to his brother as they sat down they saw a small petite girl with red rosey hair sitting down at a little table "Well it looks like she's on a date so don't do anything stupid" Taehyung responded pointing to the other side of the table where there was another plate proving that someone was obviously with her .

As soon as Jungkook was out of sight from his date he ran to the bathroom running into a stall and inserting two fingers in his mouth all the way back to his uvula instantly making him throw up the food he had just eaten. Jungkook always did that especially when he went out to eat with other people he never wanted to be rude so he always ate the food but then would throw it up before it had time to digest .

The two boys ordered there food and it came rather quickly and they sat there and enjoyed their food together . Taehyung had to admit to himself it felt pretty good to be able to hangout with his brother again .

Jungkook walked out the bathroom passing by a booth not even glancing at them and sitting back down with his date.

"Oppa I missed you what took so long ?" Rose questioned with a pout on her face and this was the moment he was going to tell her . Jungkook got up and walked to the other side of the table Rose followed his actions and stood up facing the older boy .

"Rose I have to tell you something "

Yugyeom glanced past Taehyung's head looking at a familiar boy " Hey Jungkook's here oh wait he's must have been the one on the date with the cute girl " Yugyeom said and as soon as Yugyeom said that Taehyung turned his head so fast.

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence he felt the Youngers girls lips attack his. He was too in shock to pull away he was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard some one yell his name.

Taehyung turned his head to be greeted with his boyfriends lips attached to another persons face ."Jungkook" Taehyung yelled standing up he saw Jungkook's head turn and their eyes met

"Taehyung it's not what you think "