49

SMUT CHAPTER

A/N: Someone said they were expecting smut the next chapter so I guess that's what were doing ... I'm writing this while in school hopefully I don't get caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's not what I meant big head" Jungkook said while messing with his boyfriends hair

"Fine flat ass~~~~"

"Hey I'm your baby boy you can't be mean to me and my butt" Jungkook said as he scooted closer to the older "Now stop being a meanie head and touch me "

Jungkook said but was taken back when he saw Taehyung scoot away "No no no we all know what happens once we start touching each other and I'm not tryna get my ass beat by Jin tomorrow morning"

Jungkook groaned in annoyance "But I'm so needy for you right now daddy"Jk said while whining but Taehyung wouldn't budge.

"No lets just finish the movie kid"

Taehyung would be lying if he said he would rather watch the movie then make love with his boyfriend but he promised he wouldn't and now that he thinks of it he shouldn't have made that promise after all it was his and Jungkook's anniversary he should be able to but for now the answer was no.

"Are you gonna leave baby boy waiting" Jungkook said using his innocent voice in hope that Taehyung would crack and finally touch him but nope it didn't happen.

"Why do you keep talking in third person"Taehyung said completely ignoring Jungkook rubbing up on him.

Usually Jungkook would give up but he was too far gone he wasn't going to let Taehyung win this so with that Jungkook stuck his hands in his boxers and started to touch himself while moaning lightly because he knew Taehyung wouldn't be able to resist and guess what...he was right.

"Fine Jungkook you win"Taehyung said then hearing Jungkook say "yay" after all how could he resist Jungkook when he was over there touching himself and letting out pretty little moans.

"On one condition though"Taehyung added.

"What is it?"

Taehyung went to his drawer and pulled out his camera and then walked back to the younger boy "You look pretty like that if you want me to touch you then let me capture your body"

Jungkook contemplated if it was really worth it he doesn't like when people take photos of him especially ones with his half naked body on display but after all it was only Taehyung he could trust him.

Jungkook nodded his head in approval and Taehyung went and straddled his lap as the younger was laying down on his back after kissing Jungkook's stomach he turned on his camera.

"Your so pretty under me baby"