90

"Taehyungie" Jungkook yelled as he ran into the older's arms embracing him in a hug. "Jungkook baby wow I missed you" Taehyung said as he held him close and tight to his chest it's been weeks and the two were finally back in each other's arms "I missed you so much Hyungie you have no idea" He said finally looking up at the older still ignoring the fact that Namjoon was waiting for his hug. Taehyung leaned down placing a kiss on his lips and the two smiled afterwards "How are you" Tae asked pulling Jungkook over to the bedroom so they could talk in private he didn't think Jungkook would want to talk about how he truly was in front of the older's so being alone was a good idea, "I'm good I'm okay" He said with a soft reassuring smile that Taehyung also returned "Really, How was rehab tell me everything" He said and Jungkook quickly complied he moved his spot to where he was spooning with the older as they talked "I am good I learned a lot actually, lots of ways to cope and breathing exercises or ways to distract myself I learned how to talk to people when I'm feeling upset, I just learned a lot and they signed me up with a therapist that I'm gonna visit monthly or anytime I need to see her so I think I'm gonna be okay Tae I think I'm really gonna get better for good this time" Jungkook said making Taehyung really happy he was just so glad to hear how well Jungkook was and he could tell from the tone in his voice that he really did want to get better "That's wonderful I'm so glad you're doing well Kookie honestly I'm happy and so proud of you for taking that step in your life and maturing and going to rehab because you do want to get better I have a good feeling that you're gonna go through with this and do your best to get better" Tae said running his fingers through the younger soft silky hair as they both looked at each other intently before Jungkook finally looked away and Taehyung could definitely tell something was wrong so he grabbed his chin making him face him again with a confused look on his face "I wanted to apologize to you Tae" Jungkook said and of course Taehyung knew what he wanted to apologize for.

"I lied to you for almost two years I made you a promise and I broke it and I'm sorry for that I'm sorry if I hurt you or if I lost your trust, I don't know how to explain it, It's not like I wasn't happy with you I was truly so happy I still am but I still have my inner demons that like to make me feel sad even when I'm happy and of course I was silly and didn't think of getting help. instead I did little cuts and covered them with makeup so you wouldn't know. It hurt hiding stuff from you and lying constantly but that was the old me I'm gonna change and get better not just for me but for you too because I do want to grow old and have a good life with you, If you are willing to give me another chance I promise I won't disappoint you" Jungkook finished saying as tears welled up in his eyes he really meant what he said and he really wanted another chance and of course Taehyung was going to grant his wish this was all going to be put in the past and Tae was going to forgive him "Thank you Jungkook it's all alright I understand and it's okay I forgive you and of course I'm gonna give you another chance I fucking love you so much, I'm gonna be here with you forever I'm not going no where it's just you and I baby" Tae said making the younger smile as he pulled him into a kiss "Thank you" Jungkook said and then was attacked with multiple kisses on his cheek from the older "Oh how I've missed these sweet chubby cheeks" ~ The two ended up finishing the night by eating dinner with Namjoon and Jin before sending them away and immediately heading to bed to cuddle, They haven't slept together in awhile so being able to be cuddled up in each other's warmth that night felt amazing.

A/N: lol tired of the rude comments so feel free to hop right the fuck off of this story and leave cause I don't need your negative energy here boo boo kitty

read wrong number and follow my account