Back to school

... : Yeojin-ah!! 

Me : Yes, I'm coming dad!

Today is the first day of school and as usual I'm not happy about it, honestly who is happy to see fake people smiling and talking to you when in reality they don't even care about you??.. No one. But I must go to school because I would like to make my family proud of me. That's the only reason why I'm working hard.

Dad: Hello sweetie, your bag is here, I put your lunch in it

Me: Hi dad, thank you, i don't know what I would do without you..

Dad: Idk either haha

Someone's going down the stairs with heavy footsteps.

Yeri: YA! SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL DAD! Please please PLEASE!...

Oh yes, I forgot to introduce me and my family. I'm  Yeojin, I'm 16, I hate school and people, except a girl I met on a fan site, her name is Anja and I love her because she always makes me smile and happy every time I talk with her. I have a sister Yeri, she's 15 and she's annoying (but i love her), and like me, she doesn't like school as you just noticed.She's maybe just a year younger than me but I feel more responsible and mature than her...

 But anyways let's talk about my dad, I love him so much he's always here for me and we always help each other, he does everything at home and sometimes I do the dishes when he is not around because he doesn't want me to do anything, he thinks he's the one who should clean the house, make food, do the dishes..etc. My mom doesn't really help him, she does sometimes but really not often, she's always the last to wake up. Most of the time if my dad doesn't do something, I'm the one who does it, because I don't like seeing him doing everything alone. I really love them, and I love my cat so much too, please don't forget my cutie.

Yeri : Dad you're letting you lovely daughter go to hell? Can you realize

Dad : Stop it Yeri, you know you have to go to school, you're just making it worse.

Yeri : Yeah, whatever..

So we ate our breakfast, showered and everything.. And me and my sister went to school, I had to hear her whining all the way to school... We arrive in front of the gate and school started. Groups are made and when we go in our new classroom I take a seat at the front (I'm not a nerd but I like being in the front because no one can see my ugly tomato face when I blush...)

Teacher : Hello everyone! I see that you all have taken a seat and are ready to work! So let's start..

*6 HOURS LATER*

I see my sister at the front gate.

Me : No need to cry and tell me that your day was terribly bad, I already know, and I'm too tired to hear you.

Yeri : Same honestly..

And we went back home, did our homework and went to sleep.

Next day, same routine, but when I arrive at school I see someone that looks familiar, I get closer to her  and I realize it's....

ANJA!!

I can't believe my eyes, she's the only girl I love seeing, and she's here in my new school! I see that she noticed me and ran to me..

Anja : OMG, is that you Yeojin? I can't believe it! I'm so happy!!

Me : Anja! I'm so happy too!

We keep talking until the bell rings and we each go in our classroom.

Teacher : Good morning everyone, I have something important to say! We are going to have a new classmate!