New Friends

Again?

Is it Jimin's house? What the hell? It's dark outside?  The sun was blinding my eyes just 2 minutes ago!

I try to stand up and get off the couch but hear someone.

... :Yeojin-ah! Wait, be careful!

I feel his hand on my back and right arm. From the voice I would say it's Jimin but I still turn my head to see who it is and perceive pink plump lips. I raise my eyes to his and finally see it is Jimin.

 I raise my eyes to his and finally see it is Jimin

Jimin : Yeojin-ah? Are you ok? *sits next to me*

Me : Yes, yes, but what hap-

I couldn't finish my sentence when someone came and interrupted me.

He's running to us, he's tall and really handsome, he's face is so fabulous, he has luscious lips, big dark round eyes, I see him coming closer.

... : Jimin! Omg! Is Yeojin ok?

Yeojin : How does he know my name?

Jimin : Yes, but she tried to stand up and almost fell.

... : She should rest a bit more.

Jimin : Yes, can you look over her while I'm finishing cooking the rice?

... : Yeah sure, I will take care of her.

Jimin gets back to the kitchen and, the handsome guy comes closer to me and sits down on my right side.

... : Are you feeling better?

Me : Yes, thanks you very much..Uhm..??

.. : Oh yes, I'm sorry, my name is Jin, I'm here to take care of those kids haha *laughs*

Me : Oh nice to meet you Jin *smile*

Jin : Nice to meet you too Yeojin, You're very beautiful by the way, I like you're cute pink hair!

Omg, I can't help but blush at his sweet words. I try to hide my tomato face but I think it's too late.

Me : Thank you *smile*

Jin : I'm just telling the truth *smile*

Only the flies could be heard for the next few seconds. But I decided to finally break the awkward silence  after almost two long minutes.

Me : Can I ask you what happened?

Jin : Oh yeah, god, Jimin told me that you scared the hell out of him! He was worried about you!

What? Jimin worried about me?

Jin : He told me that he was about to tell you something when you collapsed but fortunately he was able to catch you before you could hit the ground.

Me : Wow, I didn't know  that it was me..

Jin : What? Who did you think it was?

Me : Uhm.. I thought it was the light being turned off and that I could only hear voices, and...Hands on me...But I couldn't even panic.... Idk that was really weird but now I understand why...