Don't Touch Her

I am now alone in the living room. I get on the couch, I sit down, grab my banana milk and drink it in front of the TV. But, I would like to know what they are both talking about, I hope it's not about me.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom door, I put my ear against it. I can hear that they are talking in a low voice but I'm still able to discern some words.

Jungkook : You.......stop....!

Taehyung : Why?! Why.......always try to.......Jungkook?!

Jungkook : ........fault. I know........And........if.....don't........,.......tell her......won't please......

Taehyung : Please....She's......trust........feel good with...

Jungkook :.......I'm afraid......love............sorry.....

Taehyung : ............

I get back on the couch really quickly, because I don't want them to see me eavesdropping. I put my phone in my hand and check it, without really checking  it.....I'm just pretending.

They don't get out but I will stay here. I was just looking at my phone when I saw that I had plenty of messages from Jimin, and I just remembered what Taehyung told me earlier,  "I left a surprise in it for you",  what was he talking about?

I check Jimin's messages and then tell him I didn't answer him because I forgot my phone at Taehyung's friend's house. He immediately answered me.

The door of the bathroom creaks. I lock my phone and look at them. Taehyung doesn't seem to have the same mood from when he arrived.

Taehyung : I think I should go, I....I have things to do...

Me : No, please stay a little bit. What did you tell him Jungkook?!

Jungkook : Nothing.

Me : Stay a little bit if you want Taehyung.

Taehyung : I don't want to bother you...

Me: Tell me what's wrong.

Taehyung glances sideways at Jungkook for a long second.

Taehyung : There's nothing. *smile*

I can see at his supposed "smile" that it is not the usual happy feature he has on his visage.

Me : If none of you tell me the truth, I won't want to talk to any of you anymore.

Jungkook : Yeojin, I don't know what you're thinking but there's really nothing.

I know there's something wrong going on, I see it by Taehyung's behavior but I will not argue any longer and I will just let them lie to me.

Me : Alright...

But since I don't care, I should maybe try to get Jungkook mad, I should just do what I want but I know he won't lik eit.

I put my palm on the back of Taehyung's hand and leaned to his ear to whisper "tell me, please". I do it in a sad way nothing else, I don't like seeing him and I don't like the fact like that they are lying to me. (Don't think I'm using him, I would never do that! I'm just doing something I want to, because he's my best friend and I would do anything to help him.)

He rubs the back of his neck with his free hand and caresses my hand with his thumb under my palm

I hear Jungkook sighing so I take a look at him. He's doing his mouth thing again.

Teahyung : I should go it's getting late (late?! It's 2pm!!) See you soon Yeojin-ah and don't worry there's nothing

We both get up, he takes me in his arms tightly and gently caresses my back, he puts the skin of his cheek against mine before getting the warmth of his body away from my cold figure.

My eyes will stay on his back until he closes the door behind him.

I blink several times to get out of my thoughts and sit down on the couch. Jungkook follows me and places his body next to mine. Jungkook is angry, I can see from his expression.