Bad Boy

Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok are all on the couch watching a movie together while someone is cooking.
 It must be Taehyung, the smell of the food is really good, it's like a fresh scent of fruits and pastries, I wonder what he's cooking. But I don't know where Jimin is...

Hoseok : Hello our little lovely angel!

Me : Hello!

Jin : Had a good night?

I sit next to him who is next to Yoongi on the couch in front of the T.V.

Me : Yes, what about you?

Jin : Same *smile*

Yoongi : That man is swag!

Jin : When are you going to stop with your swag?!

Yoongi : When you will stop with non-funny jokes,

Jin : My jokes are funny, alright!

Me : Yoongi, who are you talking about?

Yoongi : Him! There he is! *points at the t.v*

The man which he's talking about is the Joker in Suicide Squad.

Me : Oh Him.

Jungkook comes back from the room which in Taehyung stays, and sits  next to me.

Yoongi : You like bad boys?

Me : Mmmmmmm... I really like Negan from the Walking Dead, I like the Joker in this movie too, so.....maybe..it depends on the guy *smile*

Namjoon : Bad for you, there's no bad boy in here.

Yoongi : I'm a bad boy. *looks at me with a playful smirk*

 *looks at me with a playful smirk*

Hoseok : A bad boy is not sleepy.

Yoongi : A bad boy is human and needs to sleep.

Hoseok : Yeah but not as much as you need to!

Taehyung : ANGEL!! YOUR BREAKFAST IS COOKED!

Me : I'm coming!

I stand up and go to the kitchen from where Taehyung called me, but I'm followed by Jungkook.

Taehyung : Here, I hope you like it *smiles* wait did I say Jungkook ? *smile*

Jungkook : You said Angel and since that name can't go without Jungkook.....

I sit at the bar of the kitchen where Taehyung put the plates. Jungkook sits on the chair at my left.

It's full of my favorite fruits, strawberries, melons, cherries, peaches, apples, and served with pancakes and other pastries that look really tasty!

Taehyung : I made pancakes, vanilla strawberries muffins, cookies and some granola biscuits. *smile*

Me : Thank you! It really looks tasty! But it's a lot for just a breakfast! *smile*

 Taehyung : There's no sugar just artificial sweetener, I tried to make it as light as possible because I know you like it better like this, even if you don't need to eat light! And for the quantity just eat what you can *smile*

Me : Thank you so much TaeTae!

I approach him and kiss him on the cheek to thank him.

Taehyung : You're welcome my baby angel *smile*

I put my hungry eyes on the food and try it. The pancakes are delicious! Mixed with the fruits it's dope! The muffins and cookies are really good too! And the granola biscuits! No words for them! 

Me : It's the best breakfast I have ever eaten in my life!

Taehyung : Are you serious? Or you joking?

Me : No! I'm really serious! It's dope!

I take another piece of the muffins. It's so soft and full of taste.

Taehyung : Ahhh I'm glad to hear it! *smile*

And I eat the cookies again. The chocolate chips are literally melting in my mouth while the biscuit is crunching under my teeth! 

Me : And I really like cookies. *smile*

I look at Jungkook for a second and see his smile, he must have understood.

Taehyung : Jungkook, you want something to eat?

Jungkook : No, I'm ok, you don't need to cook for me.

Me : You should both taste the food!

Taehyung : No I made it for you. *smile*

Me : It's going to be too much for me anyway so you can eat some.

Jungkook : Are you sure?

Me : Yes.

They both take a piece of the food that is on the plates.

Jungkook : That's really good!

Taehyung : Thank you, I gotta admit, it is *smile*

Me : See, I told you *smile*

Jin : I SMELL food in here!