My Baby

Me : Later? No? Yes? That's what I was thinking

Jungkook : No.

He turns my body around and pulls me closer to him, I put my eyes on his pink and perfectly defined lips.

I wait for a short second and press my lips on his.
It should have been a peck but I can't resist his strawberry taste and soft feeling.

Jungkook : You're lucky I'm nice right now and that it didn't last longer *smile* but you did it yourself *smirk* it seems like someone can't resist my lips..

I just smile out of embarrassment because he's right.
I can't deny it or even hide it.

**

  It's 8pm, I dyed my hair blue as I said, they all told me that it was cute and beautiful 
(even if I don't think it is on me). I've been also informed about Jimin who had to go see his brother because he's sick but I think it's not something serious.
We ate our dinner, I decided to cook with Jin so Jungkook joined in, the food was good as always. Now we are all on the couch watching T.V, I don't even know what we're watching but it's a bit boring.

Yoongi : Since the movie is boring I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when it's finished. Oh no....
don't.

Jin : As if you needed that to sleep! 

Yoongi : Usually, your dad jokes are the things that make me sleep so.....

Namjoon : *watching the T.V* What is he eating?

Me : Mishr- Mushroom.

I hope no one heard that...

Jungkook : Mishroom? *smile*

I can hear them all giggling. Why did he have to point it out?!

Me : I said Mushrooms!

Taehyung : Not true *giggle*

Oh my god my cheeks are burning.

*Door unlocking*

I look at the front door and see Jimin coming back, I really missed him and was worried so I walk to him and hug his body tightly.

He wraps his arms around my waist to hug me back.

Me : Why didn't you tell me anything?

Jimin : I had to go early in the morning and I forgot my phone, I'm sorry my baby, I missed you a lot.

Baby? I never heard him calling me that.
 Baby angel yes, but Baby.... My heart kind of skipped a beat at the sound of it.

He left a soft kiss on my cheek before I moved my face in front of his angelic and smiley one. 

Me : I missed you too.

Jimin : I see you finally dyed your hair blue. It really fits you, you're so cute *smile*

Me : Thank you *smile*

I decided to move my arms away and move to let him walk.

Jimin : You could hug me more *smile*

Taehyung : Stealing my girl?!

Jimin : YES!

He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

Jimin : Look. She's mine.

Taehyung : Your cheating on me Angel?!

Me : You made fun of me! I am mad at you now.

Jimin : What did you do to my baby girl?!

Again he made my heart pound.
I don't know why but feeling him that close to my body does something to me..

I put my eyes on Jungkook for a second and he seems angry.

I won't lie, I like his jealous behavior... I can't believe what I just said.... But that's for making fun of me in front of everybody!
And I enjoy seeing him like that.

Taehyung : I apologize for laughing but it was funny because you were adorable!

Taehyung walks to us.

Taehyung : Do you forgive me? Please? *pout*

Jimin : I have to decide! It depends on why you made fun of her.

Taehyung : It's because she mispronounced mushrooms and said mishrooms! But we laughed because it was adorable.

Jimin : Uhhmmm.... I gotta agree it must have been adorable! But you can't laugh at my baby girl! She has to decide it herself.

Me : I forgive you because of your cute face.

Taehyung : Ahh, thank you *smile*

Jimin : Alright, now I need to go take a shower
*smile*

Me : Enjoy your shower *smile*

He goes to the bathroom and since I am too afraid to face the Jealous Jungkook I walk to the kitchen, without any......purpose...of doing something there...

I just look into the fridge, I take a bottle of Coke and take a sip before putting my drink back in.

"Did you enjoy it?"

I look in the direction from where the voice came from and see Jungkook leaning against the door frame.

Me : You enjoyed making fun of me too! Even if it was just about a mushroom!

Jungkook : Stop playing with me like that, little baby. Or maybe I should stop calling you that since you're Jimin's "baby girl". 

Me : I like when you act like that.

Jungkook : Don't try to get me that easily.

Me : I'm not trying anything.

He walks up to me.
His chest is close to mine.

Jungkook : You know what happened the first time you tried me. *smile*

Me : I was just happy to see him coming back.

Jungkook : I know that Taehyung is joking, but for Jimin, I'm sure he's not.
I heard things that you wouldn't think possible coming out from Jimin's mouth.

Me : Like what?

Jungkook : I can't tell you but stop being that close to him.

Me : I thought you wouldn't hide anything from me.

Jungkook  : You shouldn't have played with me.
I will tell you when I will forgive you for this,

I look at him and walk away, towards the living room.
I sit on the couch without saying anything.

He comes back from the kitchen.

I put my eyes on the T.V.
At least I try.

He sits next to me.
He rests his hand on my thigh and I can feel his gaze on me, but I keep watching T.V

My heart is racing and the heat spreading through my whole body is getting even hotter.