Don't Call Me Baby

Daesung : Did you try to hide from me baby?

I'm about to collapse but I try to breathe and think about the fact that we're not alone here, he can't do what he wants..

He steps in front of me and the other boys are next to him and one besides me, making it impossible for me to move.

Daesung : What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or maybe it's Jungkook's fault *laughs*

"What's her name?" a boy asked..

Daesung : Angel, I can't forget a name and girl like her.. 
*smile*

I can't even say anything..

Boy : She doesn't seem very talkative.

Daesung : She was when she asked me to stop *smirk*

I try to run between them but he instantly stops me..

Daesung : Where do you think you're going, sweetheart? *smirk*

Boy : Let's have some fun, should we?

Daesung : Mmmm, good idea

He squeezes my hand and tries to pull me.

Me : I won't come.

Daesung : If you don't come by yourself, we will make you come.

Me : Let me go you disgusting pervert, psychopathic narcissistic.

Daesung : I think you went a bit too far ,my girl.

Suddenly I feel pain in my neck, I'm dizzy; everything is blurry, my body hit the ground.

**

"Give me her phone."

"Now you close the door and stay in front of it"

The voices that I hear made me open my eyes.
I'm in a bed, the boys are still here and Daesung is sitting next to me, watching me.

Me : Where am I?!

Daesung : You're in a bed, are you blind or just stupid?

Me : ...

Daesung : Do you remember the last time I told you to keep your mouth shut but you could not obey?

Daesung : I stopped because you said you would not say anything. Now Jungkook is not here to defend his baby girl, bad for you but don't worry, I'm going to take care of you. Or should I say we are.

Daesung : And before we start, I forgot to tell you, I will make your friends enjoy it too.

Me : What did you do?!

Daesung : A camera and a voice recorder are going to make this moment even more exciting. When everything will be over it will be sent to them. I would have liked to see their face so bad..

Daesung : Alright let's start by attaching your hands together, because I don't want my butterfly to fly away.

What the hell is wrong with him?!

Daesung : Do you want to know how many calls and texts you've received?

Me : I don't care.

Daesung : I know you do. You would like to know if your Jungkook is worried for you, if he cares about you, and your Jimin who has feelings towards you, who is craving to have you but unfortunately he fell in love with a poor girl like you.

Me : You don't know anything about me!

Daesung : Oh, little baby, you would be surprised to see how much I know about you..

Me : You're just sick.

Daesung : Come on, because you won't talk like that anymore in a few minutes.

Daesung : Ji sung, give me the knife.

A Knife?!

Daesung : Thank you.

He takes the knife in his hand and starts playing with the blade. He passed it on my thigh without leaving any cut.
For now.

Daesung : Do you know that you shouldn't dress like that when you're alone? Just a long t-shirt? It gets boys attention..

Daesung : You know what? I should maybe reassure your worried boy.

He takes my phone and starts texting Jungkook.

Daesung : Look what I sent him, I'm sure he's going to be happy.

Daesung : "Hey, look who's taking care of your baby."

Daesung : Now, let's start

He grabs the knife and leans on me. He starts kissing me.
This is disgusting!

Me : Stop it!

Daesung :  I'm feeling deja vu somehow...*smirk* but now every time you won't shut your mouth I will hurt you.

Me : I don't give a damn.

Daesung : Are you sure, baby?

Me : Don't call me baby.

Daesung : I call you whatever I want.

Me : What did I do for you to do this to me?!

Daesung : Uhmmm.. let's see...you provoked me?

Me : Provoked you?! You were the one to ha-

Daesung : I told you to shut your little mouth, and, what I say is the truth. Don't try to tell me otherwise.

Me : ...

Daesung : And since you opened your mouth..

He pressed the knife against the skin of my arm, he drifts the blade lower and left a bleeding scar. I try not to let any sound run out of my mouth but it hurts..

**

After long hours of torture, moments filled with agony, Daesung let me go with more than some bruises, scars, and blood.
He hurt me in every way.
I can't even walk properly, my body is out of energy, weak, empty.
I might have fainted. I don't remember everything.. I lost a lot of blood, I'm dehydrated. 

He decided to not send anything and let me go.
Jungkook and the boys sent me so many messages but I can't think straight, I'm dizzy and feel like nothing but I have to move and go back to my room.
I don't know how I look  but I can see my body, my body who's suffering from the pain that they made me endure, covered with ligature marks and wounds.
I feel like in a drama, this can't happen like that and not to me. 

But it's reality.

*Phone ringtone*

I pick up the call and try my best to talk with what's left in my body.

Me : "Jungkook?"

Jungkook : "Baby?! Where are?! Please tell me where?!  Please tell me where you are!"

Me : "I ...I am...uhm I don't know I'm coming.."

Jungkook : "What is wrong with your breathing?! What the hell happened?!"

Me : "I...I can't talk right now..I..I'm coming.."

I end the call and start crying without even knowing.
My tears fell down by themselves..