You're Mine

Me : What do you mean?

Jimin : Yeojin-ah...You know what I mean... Did you do something with Jungkook? Tell me if you're dating him.

Me I'm not dating him, Jimin. Don't worry about this.

I'm trying to avoid his first question.

Jimin : Alright, I'm trusting you, I hope you're not lying to me.

Thank god he didn't go further.

Me : I'm not Jimin, I swear I'm not.

Jimin : Yeojin-ah I love you. I can't stand being far from you.. I'm always thinking about you.. It's really hard..

Me : Please, don't....don't say that... we can see each other more often you know..

Jimin : Jungkook is always with you! I'm sick of him! Everytime I want to get closer to you he's always there! And not only with me, because I saw what he did when Taehyung kissed you!

Me : I know, but if you want to be with me, you can call me and we can have some time together, and even if Jungkook is here you can still come! Alright?!

Jimin : Yeah. So, is it ok if I stay here tonight?

Me : Yes *smile*

Jimin : Thank you *smile*

He hugs me. I really feel bad for him because I know he wants to be with me, but I don't know what to do...Should I choose between one of them? Or should I stop seeing them? No that would be impossible for me!

**

We got out of the bedroom.

Jungkook comes to me and hugs me. I can feel his lips on my neck.

Jungkook : What took you so long?

Me : Stop always asking so much questions! And stop what you're doing.

Jungkook : I missed you! It felt like an eternity! 

Me : Stop exaggerating! And can I drink please?

Jungkook gets away from me without taking his eyes off me. He always makes my heart beats so fast!

**

After a long time of talking and having fun Taehyung decided to go back to their house.

Taehyung : It's a shame but it's time for us to go! I really enjoyed this time with you! *smile*

Me : I did too *smile* I hope we will see each other soon!

Taehyung : Tomorrow? *smile*

Me : Yes, why not? *smile*

Taehyung : YEAH! See you tomorrow my angel!

I can hear the bunny mumbling behind me 
"she's not your angel"

Me : See you tomorrow! *smile*

Taehyung was heading towards the door when he realized that Jimin wasn't following him.

Taehyung : Jimin? You're not coming?

Jimin : No I'm staying here for the night. I asked Yeojin if it was ok.

Jungkook : What?! Is this a joke?! There's no way he's staying here!