Hurting You

Taehyung, who was behind Jimin pushed him which caused our bodies to bump into each other and our lips to meet. It was like if a big bubble of air got into my little pump that makes me live, my hands were inadvertently put over his chest, while one of his was on the lower part of my back and the other on the table that prevents me to fall.

Is it played in slow motion? Because it feels like it. I suddenly thought about Jungkook. I was lost in my mind not knowing what to do when the warmth was already gone.

Jungkook : ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Yoongi : Wow! Why are you so mad? That was just a joke man!

Jungkook : NO! That's not a "JOKE"! Do you think she's just a toy you can play with?! And you, (looking at me) why didn't you push him away?!

I don't know where to put my body or feet anymore. Right now I wish I could crawl in a hole and pull it in after me. I'm really shocked because it's the first time Jungkook acted that way with me. He has never been mad at me.

Me : I'm sorry.....I-

Yoongi : Don't apologize Angel, it's my fault, I just wanted to have fun and laugh with you, I'm sorry if what I did could have seemed bad..

Teahyung : That was me, I'm sorry.

Me : It's ok I-

Jungkook : No it's not, why do-......ugh.....you know what........just play your shitty game, as you call it, together.

just play your shitty game, as you call it, together

He left us alone and goes to the kitchen.

Why do I feel like, my heart is split in two pieces, one part of it is made for Jungkook and the other one is for Jimin?......Maybe I'm just a s-

Jimin : Angel, I'm sorry... I should have been more careful.

Me : Don't be sorry for something like that. It's not you're fault... It's ok. Yoongi and Taehyung it's ok too, we were just having fun....

The atmosphere is really awkward between us, the pain in my heart makes me want to cry, maybe Jungkook won't talk to me anymore and avoid me, once again I did something wrong and he's hurt because of me... I should maybe stop living... All I'm doing right now is hurting people... I'm like the dead flower in the bouquet, no one wants it because it's ruining the other beautiful flowers. I'm starting to feel the warm tears in the corner of my eyes, I should go from them to not see me.

Me : I have to go to bathroom I'll come back in a sec.

Taehyung : Alright, take your time little angel *smile*

I head towards the bathroom, I am now in front of the door, I open it and was about to close it, when I felt someone's presence behind me.

"You're sad baby girl?"