I Was Drunk.

Jimin Kissing her

Me : Jimin What the f*** are you doing?! I told you not to do anything stupid!

He turns around, startled by the loud and stern voice made by my vocal cords.

Jimin : I-

Me : What is she going to think  when she will know what you just did?!

Jimin : I couldn't stop her! I love her! For a second I forgot and didn't realize what I was doing!

Me : Can't you control yourself?! She's drunk! She doesn't know what she's doing!

Jimin : Are you insinuating that I took advantage of her?!

Me : Hey! That's not what I said! I know that you love her and that your emotions took over but you should have thought a bit more!

He doesn't say anything else and left the room, slamming the door behind him to show his frustraition.

I look at Angel, she fell asleep.
I walked up to her and pressed the towel on her hot cheeks.
I get up, turn off the lights and put the towel that I have in my hand on the table,
I should go check on Jimin but make sure to close the door behind me.

After a long walk I finally spot Jimin, he's in the sand, alone in the dark of tonight.

Me : Jimin?

I hear him sniffling, is he crying?

Me : What are you doing here?

Jimin : Nothing.

I sit beside him.

Me : Hey, I didn't want to make you cry. Come back and lets talk about it.

Jimoin : I don't want to.

Me : Come one JImin, I don't like seeing you like this.

Jimin : ......

Jimin : ....I'm scared...

Me : Scared? What do you  mean?

Jimin : I'm scared of what will happen..

Me : And what do you think will happen..?

Jimin : Tomorrow, when she will know what I did. I'm scared that she won't talk to me anymore, hate me or see me disgusting. 

Me I know she won't hate you or see you as a bad person! I know her and you do as well.

Jimin : Who wouldn't think that I took advantage of her because she was drunk?! I'm just a piece of shit!

Me : I don't think like this! Some one who is smart wouldn't think like that. You didn't force her in any way, your feelings took over, you love her. Your heart controlled your brain at that moment and yes, it made you do a stupid thing but it's not bad.

Jimin : What if you didn't come back? 
Maybe I wouldn't have been able to stop myself, maybe it would have gone further.

Me : Stop overthinking about things that didn't happen!

Jimin : And the worst part is that she doesn't even love me.

Me : What?! She doesn't love you?! Why do you think that?! She's always scared to hurt you and you know, even if she is closer to Jungkook, I think that she loves you, but I can't admit it because she knows it will hurt Jungkook. The alcohol made her admit her real feelings, she was not just inventing things..