Look At Me

The music can't be heard anymore, only voices are echoing in the living room. A shadow is approaching me.

Taemin : I'm really sorry for what happened, I shouldn't have asked him to come. I'm sincerely  sorry.

Me : It's not your fault, I'm ok.

I move my eyes up and look at him but as soon as I see another boy behind him, my eyes stay on him.

Taehyung : You can go if you want Taemin, I'm going to take care of her *looks at me and smiles*

Taemin : Alright, I hope we can talk again, you're a really nice person, I hope you will get better soon, goodbye.

Me : I hope so too, thank you, and goodbye.

Taehyung tells him goodbye as well. And Jackson and Mark follow.

Taehyung : Come on the couch with the boys, don't stay here alone.

I follow him, the music plays again but really low, it's a little bit better like this, the awkwardness that was descending in the whole living room has disappeared.

I sit down on the couch, next to Jimin and Taehyung who was by my side.

Jin : Should we eat?

Jimin : Yes, you can take the cake out of the fridge now.

Jin : Alright.

Taehyung : *whispers to me* I know you were crying before going to the bathroom, we will have to talk about this later.

So he saw me....

Me : Yes.

The noise of a closing door is heard. I take a peek and see it's Jungkook who's coming back in the living room. He looked daggers at Jimin but without even putting an eye on me he sat on another couch, on our left.