Guilty Pleasure

I turn around to look at him and he's already getting closer.

Jungkook : I told you, you were going to pay and that someday you would regret it, huh? *smile*

Me : But...I...NO! Not today! You can't, Taehyung is going to arrive!

Jungkook : I don't care, the door is locked.

He puts his lips firmly on mine, takes me by the waist and lifts me to the bed. He gently lays down on the mattress with me in his arms, he doesn't take off his lips for even a second. We are back in the same position as we were a few minutes ago. His hand is on my cheek which is as hot as it was before but the warmth spreads through the rest of me. We unlock our lips. He looks at me. His eyes are sparkling.

Jungkook : I like when you're nervous *smirk*

He leans in and puts his face in the crook of me neck, to let his warm lips press on it, once, twice and a third time before letting his deep gaze in the green ocean of mine again

He leans in and puts his face in the crook of me neck, to let his warm lips press on it, once, twice and a third time before letting his deep gaze in the green ocean of mine again. I won't ever get enough of him. He makes me, my heart and my feelings go crazy. I already miss the sweet strawberry tastes of his lips.

His hand drifts to mine to intertwine his long and thin fingers with my small ones.

Jungkook : You really make me co crazy. I think I'm addicted to you.

I try to get my voice out but my nervousness mixed with my enjoyment won't let me

I try to get my voice out but my nervousness mixed with my enjoyment won't let me. I want to tell him I feel the same but it is like trying to scream with sealed lips. I just stare into his eyes, which the pupils are dilated, like every time we have these kind of moments, every time his eyes are on me, or bore into me. I bite my lips unintentionally. The more I look at him, the more faster my hearts gets, and the blood starts flowing faster.

Jungkook : Stop doing that.

Me : W...what do you mean?

Jungkook : Stop stimulating  the desire to touch the two edges that form the top and the bottom parts of your mouth with mine.

Me : I....didn't....do anything....on purpose...

The corners of his mouth raise, letting his cute teeth appear. He achieved what he wanted, making me nervous, even more than I already was.

He leaves one last kiss on my lips before getting off the bed to walk towards the door and unlocks it.

I stand up, with a shaking body.

Jungkook : Are you alright?!

He laughs a little bit at me.

Me : Yes *blush*

I walk to the wardrobe to get clean clothes.

Jungkook : What are you doing?

Me : I'm going to take a shower.

Jungkook : That's funny because I was going to do take one too, do you want me to come? *smirk*

Me : No, that will be ok. And there's another bathroom.

Jungkook : But Taehyung is going to arrive. Oh, and from what I remember you didn't say no to HIM.

Me : I didn't take a shower with him.

I walk to the bathroom.

Jungkook : I can just be in the bathroom, without watching you. *smile*

Me : No, Jungkook.

Jungkook : Can you at least  wear one of my t-shirts, please?

Me : Alright...

He gives me one of his t-shirts and I get in the bathroom then lock the door behind me.

**

I get out of my bedroom, Jungkook is on the couch watching TV. I get to the kitchen to grab two banana milks and get on the couch, but before I could even sit, the doorbell rang.

I run to the door and open it.

In a second, the tall boy that I know so well folds me in his arms and left a slight kiss on my cheek.

Jungkook rose to greet him.

Taehyung : Here's your phone!

He whispers to me"I left a surprise in it for you" and smiles to me, which I respond by doing the same.

Me : Thank you *smile*

Taehyung : That's normal! *smile* Anyway, are you feeling better? And you didn't forget to take your medicine last night, right?

Me : Yes I'm feeling way better and I didn't forget. What about you?

Taehyung : I'm happy since I can see you today. *smile*

Jungkook : Can I talk to you for a minute Taehyung?

Taehyung : Yeah. *he asks to me* is it ok if you stay alone?

Me : Ye-

Jungkook : She's alright.

Taehyung's eyes that were on me wandered to the direction of Jungkook's body. They both get in the bathroom to have a private conversation.