Texting

Jimin : *while smiling* you're not telling me goodbye?

I look at him in the eyes once again but I can feel my cheeks flushing so I try to smile and be the fastest I can to get out of the car. Even if I want to stay a little bit more with him... I'm joking that's not even true. Not even a bit. Really not. Ok, maybe a bit.

So I kiss him on the cheek. And tell him goodbye. I see his little smirk but try to avoid his eyes so I get out of the car. I wave at him getting farther from me. I can now finally get back home. But I am not going to lie I'm a bit worried about my parents.

I open the door..

Dad and Mom : Omg, you're finally here, are you ok?

Me : Yes, don't worry I'm feeling better, Jimin took care of me and they were kind to me too..

Dad : Next time, ask me permission to go to someone's house.

Me : Yes dad, I'm sorry but he asked me to help him and I couldn't refuse. And I finally wasn't even able to work because of what happened...

Dad : It's okay, sweety. Go take a shower and come eat before going to bed.

Me : Uhm.. Jimin already made me food...

Dad : Oh, alright then good night and sleep well, I love you.

Mom : Sleep well, I love you Yeojin.

Me : I love you too, dad and mom. Goodnight.

I go to take a shower and immediately go in my bed, but before sleeping I check my phone as I always do and see something that surprised me.

It's a text from Jimin.

He must have sent it when he was on the road back to his house

He must have sent it when he was on the road back to his house. I just saw it now because I forgot to check my phone when I got back home. But wait, "little babypink", he's calling me by a nickname? And not even talking about the emoji blowing a kiss?! I'm feeling weird again. What is he doing to me?!

After his last text, I put mt phone on my nightstand and close my eyes to fall asleep

**

*ALARM RINGING*