Staring Eyes

Daesung : Hello, Angel.

Me : Hello, nice to meet you.

Taemin : Jimin talks a lot about you, you seem like a nice and great person *smile*

Me : Really? Thank you *smile*

Taemin : I think he's into you *smile*

What the...How am I suppose to answer?

Me : Uhm...yeah....he already told me..

Taemin : Oh, I'm.....  sorry to talk about this, I should mind mt own business... I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.

Me : No, I'm fine. *answer*

Daesung doesn't talk but he's staring at me in a way that's starting to make me feel nervous, he's the one that's making me feel uncomfortable honestly, his eyes don't even blink, he's creepy...But I won't lie, he's stunning..

But I won't lie, he's stunning

Taemin : So, mmmm.. Have you been friends for a long time?

Me : Yes, quite a bit, I met him at my school this year. What about you? I've never seen you here..

Taemin : We've known each other since elementary school, but I moved to another city so we couldn't see each other as much... That would have been fun if we were all in the same class, we could have been friends too *smile*

Me : Yes, you seem nice *smile*

Daesung : Can I ask you something?

Wow, he opened his mouth.

Me : Yes.

Daesung : Are you dating Jungkook or someone else?

Well, he should of kept it shut.

Taemin : Ya! It's not a question to ask to a girl you just met!

Me : It's ok....no, I'm not dating anyone.

Daesung looks at Taemin and brings his eyes back on me with a smile,m a creepy smile.

Daesung : Good.

Taehyung : Angel! Ugh...that's weird to call you by another name *smile*

He puts his arm on my shoulders.

Me : You can call me Yeojin if you want you know *smile*

Taehyung : No! I like Angel, and I like my Angel *smile*

I smile to him. He takes me in his arms.

Taehyung : Can I talk to you?

Me : Yeah, of course.

Taehyung : Come.

He takes me by the hand and drags me a little bit further away from Taemin and Deasung.

Taehyung : I heard the conversation that you had with Daesung and Taemin, be careful, because Daesung is....you know....he likes dating a lot of girls and can go a little bit too far, so be careful, don't stay alone with him.

Me : Alright, thank you for telling me TaeTae, but I still can talk to Taemin?

Taehyung : Yeah, Taemin is a nice guy but not Daesung. It's my job to protect you my little angel *smile*

 It's my job to protect you my little angel *smile*

Jimin comes back from the kitchen with the drinks.

Jimin : Here's your drink Angel, sorry but I dropped a glass and I had to clean all the mess.

Taehyung : For once it's not Namjoon!

I take the glass Jimin has in one of his hands.

Me : It's ok, thank you *smile*

Hosoek : OH MY GOD!

Our eyes all go on Hoseok direction, what is happening?