I Want You

I see him. Jungkook. He's crying on the couch. He sees me and runs to me. I close the door behind me.

Jungkook : Yeojin-ah! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have acted that way! I love you so much! Please don't ever leave me alone again! I can't live a lonely second without you!

I can feel his tears on my face. But I'm also crying.

Me : It's not your fault Jungkook! It's mine! I'm sorry for all of this! I can't handle the fact that you are feeling  bad and that you are alone to go through this.... I was so stupid!...

Jungkook : I love you so much!!

Me : I love you too Jungkook.. I'm sorry for everything..

He moves his face in front of me, I can see his sorrowful eyes, the redness, it's unbearable to see him in that state, it hurt me. I look at his pale and dry lips, he leans in, our foreheads are touching and in the blink of an eye, I realize his lips are caressing mine. But it's not like usual, It's weak, I can feel that his body has no strength left. I can't do it any longer. I gently push him.

Me : Jungkook, I can't do it.. I feel and see that you're weak... I'm going to make you food because you can't stay like this. It hurts me to see you in such a bad state.

Jungkook : I don't care. All I want is you in my arms.

Me : No Jungkook, please, if you want me to be fine then eat and you will have to sleep. I will stay with you.

Jungkook : Alright..

Me : Stay here, I'm coming back, but I have to tell Taehyung that everything is ok.

I go back to Taehyung who is still waiting in the car.

Me : It's ok,  you can go. Thank you for taking care of me so well TaeTae *smile*

Taehyung : I'm glad to see you're feeling better my baby angel. See you soon and don't forget that everything I'm doing for you, I do it with a lot of pleasure. I hope we will have this kind of moment together again *smile*

 I hope we will have this kind of moment together again *smile*

Me : I hope too TaeTae. See you soon *smile*

I wave at him getting away and come back to my house, to take care of Jungkook.

Me : What do you want to eat?

Jungkook : Everything.

Me : Alright, I'm going to cook some Lamb Skewers.

Jungkook : I need a single thing to make me feel better and have strength.

Me : And what is it?

Jungkook : You.