Jimin's House

As soon as I come in I see this wonderful ring, made of stunning  sapphire,... it sparkles like a blue ocean under the morning sun rays. Ok I'm overreacting but seriously, I can't help but stand there open-mouthed in front of the incredible beauty of this ring.. Alright! I made my choice! This is the gift I'm going to buy for Anja!

...

Now that I have Anja's gift I should text Jimin.

*taking my phone and searching for Jimin*

No.. I shouldn't say I'm waiting for him, idk why but I don't want to

 I shouldn't say I'm waiting for him, idk why but I don't want to

(That was fast but wait.......an emoji?! Alright Yeojin.....stop over thinking and overreacting!....this is just an emoji..)

Suddenly I see a black, stunning car coming towards me, but.....that can't be Jimin's because he just...

Jimin : Hey Yeojin! You're coming? *smiling at me*

Me : *confused* uhm....yes *awkwardly smiling back at him*

I get in the car but can't help thinking about how fast he was, it would have been impossible for him to come from his house to here that fast knowing how much time he takes in the morning to come to school......oh anyway....

Jimin : So, not to be curious but what have you bought for your best friend's birthday?

Me : I bought an amazingly, beautiful, ring. Do you want to see it?

Jimin : Yes, of course!

Me : *Takes the little box which in it is the ring and opens it* look. 

Jimin : Oh my! That's really beautiful! But how much did you pay? It looks really expensive!

Me : 100€ , with discount but I couldn't buy a more expensive one...

Jimin: Hey, the price isn't the most important you know. I would be really happy to receive a gift from someone even if it's at 1€.. *smiles at me*

Me : Yeah *smiles back*

After 20min on the road, we finally arrived at his house. I open the door and see a wonderful and big house. He must be rich, I'm in the living room and it's almost the size of my whole house! Ok, I'm exaggerating a little bit but he must live with a big family.

Jimin : Do you want a tour  of my house?

Me : *slightly smiles* Yes, sure.

Jimin : Follow me. *takes my hand*

After half an hour of tour I realize that no one seems to be home, does he live alone? Should I ask him? Yes.

Me : Do you live alone?

Jimin : No not really.

Me : But your family is not here, are they still working at this hour?!

Jimin : No.

Me : Then, why aren't they home?

(I know I'm asking a lot of questions but hey!..)

Jimin : Yeojin-ah.

I moved my eyes in the direction of his, and the sparkling dark brown eyes were looking at me with so much deepness I was almost afraid of him. 

Why is he looking at me like that? He's not moving, not even his eyes are blinking, suddenly the lights turn off.

It's dark.

I only hear breathing.

Someone is moving.

I don't even know if my eyes are still opened or closed anymore.

I don't know anything anymore......

**

I wake up, my phone is ringing.

I open my eyes to see a little bit of the whiteness of the bedroom I'm in, but as quickly close them and turn my head because of the hot sunlight blinding me and burning the surface of my white skin.

I try to reach out for my phone, which is still ringing. I take it and see the name of my best friend.

Me : Hello?

Anja : Why don't you remember? Why are you still trying to avoid it?!! to avoid me?! WHY?!! WHY?!!

I try to speak but nothing comes out of my mouth, I see something coming out of my phone, it's red liquid. Is it blood? what is this? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! AM I GOING CRAZY?!!

**

I wake up

Again?