Kiss On Your Lips

I wake up to a warm feeling on my cheek, my eyes are opened and I can perceive the wonderful bunny smile of the boy that makes my heart beats faster than it should.

His soft hand is caressing my cheek.

Jungkook : Oh sorry for waking you up *smile*

Me : I'm happy to wake up to such a beautiful view like this *smile*

Jungkook : What should  I say then? My point of view is way more wonderful *smile*

Me : I'm sure it's no-

A loud voice comes in.

"TIME TO-

The boy stops and slowly goes backwards.

"Ooops I'm sorry...I..."

Jungkook : Can't you knock at the door?!

Taehyung : *Screaming behind the closed door* I'M SORRY!

Jungkook : Alw-

Taehyung : ANGEL! DON'T FORGET I'M COOKING YOUR BREAKFAST TODAY!

Me : I WON'T!

I slowly sit up.

Jungkook : Hey, you forgot something.

Me : Uhm?

I look at him, without saying anything he just put a finger on his lips to remind me what he needed, or wants every morning. 

So, I smile and peck his lips, but when I thought I would lean back, he pressed his hand on the back of my head to prolong the moment

Jungkook : Don't forget you do whatever I want today *smirk*

Me : I know...!

Jungkook : Which means I want another kiss. *smile*

Me : What if..... I say no?

Jungkook : Remember when you made fun of me with that spider and I got my revenge? When I showed you what we were doing in my dream?

The memory comes back in my head and I quickly kiss him again. My cheek are even getting a slight pink tint from the thought of it.

Jungkook : I see you remember it *smile*

Suddenly his angelic features fade away to let a expressionless one takes it place.

Jungkook : Angel, what is this?

His hand goes to my shoulder and moves a bit of the white t-shirt I'm wearing, that was exposing a tiny surface of my skin when I leaned in.

Me : What are you talking about?

Jungkook : What the!- turn around.

I do as he says.

Jungkook : What are all those bruises?! 

Bruises? Oh no, that must be from yesterday.

Me : I don't know..

Jungkook : Don't lie.

Me : It's maybe...From yesterday..

I turn my body back in his direction.

Jungkook : You even have a hickey on  your shoulder!

I avoid his eyes but he moves my head with his fingers on my chin.

Jungkook : You said that he kissed you and touched you, but nothing more?! You can't have all those bruises if he didn't do anything else!

Me : I couldn't do anything! It must've come from when he pushed me...

Jungkook : I'm not mad at you my candy, but you shouldn't lie about these kind of things, and anything at all.

Me : I swear, he didn't do anything more.
Jungkook, I promise you, he kissed me, touched me and hurt me but nothing more. I know what you're thinking of, but no, he didn't do it.

Jungkook : Oh my god I want to kill him so bad right now! What did he do to hurt you?

Me : He pushed me and kept on tightening his grip on my wrist..

Jungkook : I should have been there!

Me : I was in the bathroom, what would you have done?!

Jungkook : I could have seen him!

Me : Stop blaming yourself for something you couldn't do!

Jungkook : It hurts me just to know what he did to you...

Me : Kookie, I'm fine now, I'm with you, that's all I want and need.

Jungkook : If you were fine you wouldn't have all of those bruises on your body.... You didn't even tell me it was hurting.

Me : Because when I'm with you I forget all the bad things.

He moved his eyes to mine, they look watery, maybe full of tears that he doesn't want to let run down his face.

Jungkook : It really hurts me to see the one I love most on this earth being in this state.

Me : Please, don't be hurt because it will hurt me as well. Let's not think about it.

Jungkook : I will take care of you, and not let you go. You don't have anything to say!

Me : You're already a cure to all the bad things I can have or feel.

Jungkook : But without you I can't live, so if you need me, I need you first.

He kissed my lips and we both have our usual routines as every morning before going downstairs where everyone is.

Jungkook goes to the kitchen and I stay in the living room.