Don't Lie

Me : I can't stand the fact that all I'm doing is hurting people all the time and I think.......I really love......Jungkook. I would like him to take me in his arms, talk to me or just look at me.

Taehyung : You're not hurting people! We all are happy to see you! Every time we know you're going to come we're really excited so don't say that!

Me : But-

Taehyung : No. And about Jungkook, I don't know where your eyes were but he couldn't stop looking at you, everytime my eyes are moving I could see his on you. What he did was just because he's really jealous when he sees you next to us and worse when it's Jimin.

Me : He won't ever forgive me...

Taehyung : Forgive you for what? You didn't do anything! I am the one who caused both of you to kiss, and it was really not a good idea...But I know that he still loves you a lot and will come to talk to you...Did you see what he has done?!

Me : What?

Taehyung : He told Jin to go and know what was going on with you! But he was still thinking about the kiss and didn't know what to do.. And then he punched that little sh** in the face because he couldn't stand the fact that someone else other than him touched you... He really loves you Angel..

Me : I do too...

Taehyung : You should tell him what you really feel...

Me : He knows I love him but he probably thinks that I love Jimin more and that I could leave him alone....but I'm always thinking about Jungkook.....

Taehyung : I will tell him all of this, don't worry. Your heart is starting to make you understand who it makes it beat faster.. *smile*

Me : I know but when he yelled at me

Me : I know but when he yelled at me....I...

Taehyung : Don't worry about this....He didn't mean to....I'm sure he's regretting it right now.. At the way he was looking at you the whole time he must miss you and feel bad...

Me : I hope.... Thank you for talking about this with me....I really feel better and relieved *smile*

Taehyung : No problem my little Angel but...I want to be sure of something before I leave this room...

Me : Yes??

Taehyung : Did he do something more  than touching you and kissing? Which is already really really, really bad but worse if he did what I think...

Me : No, he didn't.

Taehyung : Don't lie to me Angel, please.

Me : No, TaeTae I'm not lying, he didn't do it, I swear to god.

Taehyung : Alright, I trust you my baby angel *smile*

Me : I won't ever lie to you. I promise *smile*

Taehyung : I promise too *smile*

He hugs me tightly.

Taehyung : Are  you going to sleep or are you coming downstairs to watch a movie with us?

Me : I don't know...

Taehyung : You're coming? Great! *smile*

Me : Ok, I'm coming *smile* but...

Taehyung : But?...

Me : Will everybody watch the movie?

Taehyung : Yes, Jungkook will watch the movie with us *smile*

He knows what I was talking about.