I'm Sorry

He touches my cheek with his full, smooth lips.

Taehyung : Jimin?!

He moves away from me.

Jimin : Yes?

Taehyung : Come with me for a minute, please.

He sets his eyes upon me for a second but  just for a short time, my heart skipped a beat. His eyes are back now on Taehyung.

Jimin : I'm coming.

**

Jin : Yeojin? Don't you think you should talk with Jungkook? I went to see him this morning and he's really feeling bad, he doesn't want to sleep, eat, or do anything, I'm really starting to worry! And he can't stop crying, his eyes were all red and puffy, he almost made me cry..

Me : What?! He's not eating and sleeping?! I think I should really see him! Maybe today when you will all go back  home.

Jin : Yeah, you should. He even feels guilty for what happened.

Me : Oh god... I shouldn't have reacted that way..

**

Taehyung comes back with Jimin.

I go to the kitchen, I'm a bit afraid to know how Jimin reacted after what Taehyung told him... I don't even know what he told him...

imin : Yeojin-ah?

Me : Jim..? Uhmmmm.. Yes?

Jimin : Can we talk?

Urghhhhgh I hate this sentence!!

Me : Yes.

Jimin : I'm really sorry for yesterday...

Me : No, I am sorry. I shouldn't have hid that from you but it's just that I love both of you... And I don't want to hurt any of you. So I was afraid to tell you..

Jimin : No, it's ok, I'm glad to know that you care about me, and that, you....love me... Like I said I will wait for you.. Even if you decide to be with Jungkook, it's ok, I will... I will just wait...We can still be best friends..

Me : We are best friends, Jimin

Me : We are best friends, Jimin. I love you.... I won't ever forget you.... the feeling that I have for you will always stay in my heart...

Jimin : I love you too Yeojin.

Me : And, in fact I'm not even ready to be in a relationship

Me : And, in fact I'm not even ready to be in a relationship.. I'm too afraid to be broken....

Jimin : Just take your time but just know that I won't ever hurt you in any way, and neither will Jungkook. Well, I hope.... he won't ever! Or I will make him regret it.

I hug him.

Jimin : And even if you date Jungkook, I don't think I would ever want to date any other girl..

Me : You have to be happy too, Jimin.

Jimin : I will be happy, don't worry, as long as I can see you, hug you or anything I'm happy..

Me : Its's the same for me too. *smile*

**

Taehyung : Guys, I think it's time to go. It's getting late.

The boys  : Alright *pout*

We all get in the car after everyone was ready. I'm in the front with Taehyung, as usual and the boys are in the back talking.

Me : Taehyung, uhmm.... I think I should go check on how Jungkook is doing... Jin told me that he was really worried about him because he's not eating or sleeping anymore.

Taehyung : What?! He didn't tell me! But, yeah, sure we will go see him.

**

We finally arrived at their house after a long way and said goodbye to the boys. Now we are heading to my house, I really want to see Jungkook. I hope nothing bad happened. We never know what he could have done... And I don't like knowing that he's feeling bad because of me..

Great! We arrived.

Taehyung : Do you want me to come or wait in here.

Me : I will try to do it alone... I will come back in a few minutes, thank you for everything you're doing TaeTae. *smile*

Taehyung : No problem, I do it because I want to *smile* I hope it will be ok.

I get out of the car. I walk to my door. My hand is on the door handle. I open it and.... I'm about to cry!