Bruises

Taehyung : *sarcastically* Oh really?

Jin comes closer to us and instantly dives his eyes in the tasty food.

Jin : Can I taste it?

Jungkook : No.

Me : Yes you can. *smile*

Taehyung : I'm sure he's going to say it's not good just to annoy me!

Jin : Actually, It's good.

Taehyung : Angel said that it is the best breakfast she's ate in her life!

Jin : Logic! She hasn't tasted mine yet! I will make it for her tomorrow!

Me : You're not all going to make food for me.

Jin : Yes we are! You're our baby and we need to take care of you!

Jungkook : Stop eating everything! It's for my baby! And she's not yours!

Jin : YES SHE IS!

He quickly filled his mouth with a big amount of the food and ran to the living room.

Jungkook : I'm going to kill him.

Taehyung : There's almost nothing left!

Me : It's still alot, don't worry *smile*

Jungkook : Taehyung, uhmm... Is there some Arnica cream or gel for bruises?

Taehyung : I don't know, let me check.

He goes to the cabinet and looks for something similar to what Jungkook asked.

Taehyung : What did you do to have bruises?

Jungkook, please don't tell him.

Jungkook : Actually, it's for-

I kick him under the table with my foot. He looks at me but doesn't care and continue.

Jungkook : It's for Angel.

Taehyung : Angel? Uhmm... What did you do?

Jungkook : It's from yesterday.

Taehyung : Oh. But you said he didn't do anything more.

Me : It's because I fell on the ground, he pushed me. That's all.

Taehyung : That's not all, it's way too much.

Jungkook : If I ever see him again I'll kill him but hurt him before as much as I can!

Taehyung : Alright, I have some in here *gives it to Jungkook* and don't say those kind of things in front of Angel!

Jungkook : Thank you...

Me : Let's not talk about this anymore please.

Taehyung : Alright, we won't.

Me : Did you have a good night?

Taehyung : Yes, I slept really well! And I even dreamed of you! *smile* What about your night?

Me : I slept well too, what was your dream about? *smile*

Jungkook : I don't want to hear it.

Taehyung : Cover your ears, it's simple. We were all watching a horror movie and I decided to scare you so I came up behind you, and screamed, you jumped and started crying so I hugged you, apologized and showered you with kisses before sleeping with you in my arms. *smile*

Jungkook : Yes, like you said it was a dream.

Me : That's so cute! *smile*

Taehyung : Yes *smile*

Me : But don't ever try to scare me!

Taehyung : Don't worry, I won't *smile* even if your reaction would be adorable.. *smile*

Jungkook : Alright you finished your breakfast! Come in the bathroom so I can put the Arnica on your back.

Me : What?! No! I'll do it myself!

Jungkook : And how are you going to do that?

Me : I don't know I will find a way.

Jungkook : No you won't. *he comes closer to my ear and whispers* Don't forget what you  said last night.

Damn. I always forget about that!

Taehyung : I'll do the dishes, go and take care of little angel *smile*

Me : You're not even on my side?!

Taehyung : He's right, you can't do it on your own. *wink*

I throw him a death but playful stare and Jungkook take me by the hand to go in the bathroom.

He locks the door behind him.