My Feelings?

Jungkook takes my hand and pushed me against him, in a violent, but playful way. I'm not going to lie, my heart feels like a hit every time it beats, I'm almost trembling but, not from fear maybe....I'm just shy, that's all, I'm not use to this kind of stuff.. And I'm even blushing, ugh..

Jungkook : Have you forgotten what I told you?

Me : What are you talking about?

I know exactly what he's talking but I try to avoid it.

Jungkook : Stop playing with me, you know what I'm talking about!

Me : I owe you something, I know! What do you want?

He was smiling to me and making a face as he was thinking about something .

Jungkook : You owe me something but....

Me : But?

Jungkook : You really forgot?

Me : Ummm.... I just owe you something that's all.

Jungkook : Alright let me remind you of something.

He takes his phone out of his pocket and searches for something. He finds it and shows me.

 He finds it and shows me

Me : Oh..about that... hehe *smiles shyly*

Jungkook : Yeah *smile*

He puts his phone back in his pocket and grabs my arm.

Jungkook : What should I do?..

Me : Let me get out of here? And laugh about this joke? *smile*

Jungkook : No. I know what!

He gets his face closer to mine in just a second before putting his hand on my neck and kiss me. I think I'm paralyzed, I can't move or do anything, in fact, I don't want to.

I just want to stay here, with him.

After seconds that felt like hours, he finally gets his lips off mine. He just looks  at me with his smile, grabed my hand and takes me to his car.

We are both in the car, heading towards his "house" but no one is saying anything. Not a word came out of our mouth. And it will be like that for the rest of the ride.

**

We arrived at their house.

All (except Jimin) *ran to me* HELLOO!

Me : Hello, how are you all?!

Taehyung : I'm extremely excited! And you?!

The rest of them (except  Jimin):Same!! What about you our angel?

Me : I'm super happy to see you!

Taehyung : Come, sit on the couch! *smile*

Jimin sees me but I try to avoid his gaze.

Jin : Umm.. Yeojin? Would you mind helping me with the food?

Me : No, I'll come with pleasure.

**

Jin : Yeojin-ah.

Wow, why the hell is he so serious? Is he going to tell me something really bad?

Me : Yes, Jin, what is it?

Jin : I need to tell you something but promise me you won't tell anyone, alright?

Me : Yes, of course I won't.

Jin : Alright, uhmm.. You know.. Oh god...

Me : Go ahead, Jin, don't worry!

I'm the one who's worried right now!

Jin : Jimin likes you!  Oh god! That's out!

My eyes widened, I can't believe what he just said! Anja was right?! Or maybe Jin is lying  but I don't think that he would do that to me.

Me : Jin? Are you lying? Are you kidding me?

Jin : I'm not! How can you think that?! I won't ever lie to you! And yes he's in love with you and if you want to know the reason he hasn't been talking to you for days is because he thinks you don't like him, but Jungkook! So he tries to avoid you so he won't be sad, but he told me that he's always thinking about you.

Me : Jin. I'm really... I don't know... I thought he didn't like me so I was mad and upset...I missed talking with him so much...But then Jungkook became closer to me...I really didn't know he was...He loves me...

Jin : Yeojin-ah, do you like him?

Me : Like.. In love with him?

Jin : Yes.

Me : I was... I don't really know if I was in love with him but the fact that he avoided me, I lost my feelings for him... But I'm thinking a lot about him..

Jin : An what about Jungkook?

Oh sh- Should I tell him about what happened earlier?! No maybe not now!

Me : Jin... I don't know, I'm scared... I'm really..Oh..

Jin : Alright Yeojin, calm down it's ok, take your time, don't stress yourself about this and wait a little bit to know your real feelings. Alright?

Me : Yes, thank you Jin.

After this conversation, he continued cooking and I headed to the bathroom. I wasn't feeling good and I needed to refresh my head, mind...

I just put some water on my face, but as always I talk to myself and think a lot, I wait a little bit and get out but someone surprised me by standing in front of the bathroom, like if he was waiting specially for me.